AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :D !!!!!! AAAAAAA!!!!! (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, October 08, 2022, 19:08 (586 days ago)
edited by INSANEdrive, Saturday, October 08, 2022, 19:52

(Oh and Anna got Forbearance too. ^_^)

Edit: 14 total attempts of Vow of the Disciple. 7 Successful if including tonight. 7. Of course it would be my 7th completion. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

WE DID IT!!!!!!!!

by Anna Komnene, Saturday, October 08, 2022, 19:47 (586 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I got my Forbearance!!!! Mission accomplished!!!! And as a bonus: Insane got a Collective Obligation, as he so excitedly noted above (Insane, Datto did a build video on the weapon a few days ago, if that helps).

Thank you SO MUCH to all who made it happen tonight: Insane, Kermit, Hayden, Alex, Nick, and Blaze! We even finished the Vow run (five-manned the third encounter before Nick joined, heck yeah!), then did another Oryx checkpoint and five-manned him cause Blaze had to drop out. AND we finished at around 10:30, which is pretty early for a raid night! I mean, I gotta say, Alex and Hayden carried us pretty hard, but still! Wowza!

All in all a very good night. Thank you so much for the good times and good vibes.

congrats to you both!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Saturday, October 08, 2022, 22:45 (586 days ago) @ Anna Komnene

Wish I'd stuck around, and not just because it turns out I was totally wrong about the armor I'm missing.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread