Halo Season 2 (Fan Creations)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, December 04, 2023, 21:44 (145 days ago)

Drops February 8th.

I'll host a watch party for those of you in LA. Let's hope the internet didn't ruin it.

Halo Season 2

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Tuesday, December 05, 2023, 08:50 (144 days ago) @ Cody Miller

This is one of those trailers where I ask myself, is this teasing the full season, or the first episode. All of that could very well happen in the first episode.

Either way I'm looking forward to it.

And it still messes with me that the shows Capt. Keyes looks and acts like the games Sgt. Johnson. It's confusing.

Halo Season 2

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, December 05, 2023, 09:26 (144 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Drops February 8th.

I'll host a watch party for those of you in LA. Let's hope the internet didn't ruin it.

Supposedly, it's about Reach (which I love), but who knows what canon will be after this. Wish I was in LA.

Halo Season 2

by Coaxkez, Tuesday, December 05, 2023, 10:46 (144 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I'm cautiously optimistic. Season 1 was decent and I was more favorable on the changes to series lore than most of the fandom was, but the writing did leave something to be desired. Hopefully, they've improved the characterization and dialogue quality for this second go-round.

Halo Season 2

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, December 05, 2023, 15:05 (144 days ago) @ Coaxkez

If Halo 4, 5, and Infinite are any indication, they completely overreacted to internet outrage, and Season 2 will essentially be completely disconnected from Season 1 after a massive time jump that contains the story they should have told.

I really liked Season 1 and maintain that the popular opinion about the show is completely wrong.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread