2024 Forwardspective (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, December 30, 2023, 10:51 (119 days ago)
edited by Cody Miller, Saturday, December 30, 2023, 10:55

It's crazy to think that we are approaching the tenth year of Destiny.

Even though I've only played it for half that time, I still do really appreciate everyone who played with me along the way, and even those who were on xbox and didn't. Maybe I was mean on the forums along the way too. Hopefully I'm not so mean anymore.

It would be fun to all gather back here on or around June 4th, whether you still play or don't. Drop off /r/destinythegame for the week and post here instead. Share your experiences and final raid streams. Forget investment systems, grinding, and Pete Parsons. Let's just all get together one last time before sending the game off after a decade.

It's a reunion, and everyone is invited. Call up every DBOer you know!

Post it up on the fireteam builder here too

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Saturday, December 30, 2023, 11:33 (118 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

It won't let me schedule an event that far into the future!

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, January 19, 2024, 23:58 (98 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

2024 Forwardspective

by Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) ⌂ @, Detroit, Saturday, December 30, 2023, 11:35 (118 days ago) @ Cody Miller

It would be fun to all gather back here on or around June 4th

What is the significance of June 4th?

2024 Forwardspective

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, December 30, 2023, 13:52 (118 days ago) @ Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316)

It would be fun to all gather back here on or around June 4th

What is the significance of June 4th?

Final Shape releases. Ostensibly the end of the 10 year saga of light and dark.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread