Destiny ARG Findings/Bounty/Goodies

by Slightly Live ⌂, UK, Monday, February 11, 2013, 22:29 (4084 days ago)
edited by Slightly Live, Monday, February 11, 2013, 22:33

Day 1

The best voices -- voices that truly matter -- never allow themselves be heard. This lesson is worth learning again and again.

Forever.

Your voice moves as whispers, murmurs and urges inside larger winds. Only the trusted few can absorb what is necessary. Wise and sly and perfect, your instructions drop, leaving nothing but the hard sweet rime of enlightenment.

The path is set. Your voice is unleashed. Except now it is gone...

And maybe it never was.

[image]

Credits

*/u/Techercizer
*/u/Mendicant_Bias
*/u/flashman
*/u/OPscat
*/u/herrsmith
*/v/
*Reddit
*Neogaf

by katancik ⌂ @, Portland, OR/ University of Texas, Monday, February 11, 2013, 23:00 (4084 days ago) @ Slightly Live

This may be the coolest marketing ever made.

I Love Bees. *NM*

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, February 11, 2013, 23:10 (4084 days ago) @ katancik

Believe! *NM*

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 00:10 (4084 days ago) @ Ragashingo

by Hedge ⌂, Australia, Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 00:48 (4084 days ago) @ katancik

Agreed. Also, this is how I feel today.

[image]

Indeed it has.

-Hedge.

by Hypertrooper, Germany, Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 01:50 (4083 days ago) @ Slightly Live

A great way to start the morning while slurping a green tea.

by Atsumi ⌂, Jefferson City, MO, Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 07:00 (4083 days ago) @ Hypertrooper

Your morning is making my morning jealous.

by DocOctavius, Orlando Florida, Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 06:00 (4083 days ago) @ Slightly Live

"Our sky is filled with unseen signals. Radio-frequency emissions pulse and flit and dance all around us. Yet even a singing patch of sky can be observed, and transformed into a range of frequencies.

Can you hear it? No, not yet. It has not yet arrived. But together we can receive its call.

Imagine combining the observations of thousands across the globe on an object meandering through the heavens. The resulting array would be quite large. Quite powerful. This is your task.

Alone it will not be enough. Coordination and timing is needed. Observations must be made simultaneously.

Your window will be small. Five minutes at most. But windows may be reopened. And the distance between observer pairs will be key.

There will always be limitations in clarity, so the results must be archived for study. Highly technical observers may be required. Detailed frequency analysis is recommended.

Everything that belongs to us will be ours, but only if we create the capacity to receive it."

I'm getting all tingly :P Love this stuff

by Mix ⌂ @, New Braunfels, Texas, Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 08:17 (4083 days ago) @ DocOctavius

I knooow me too! I need more!!!

Screengrabs for anyone interested

by Jaymee, Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 09:51 (4083 days ago) @ Slightly Live

[image]

[image]

Screengrabs for anyone interested

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 10:05 (4083 days ago) @ Jaymee

You beat me, I was just about to post this.

Day 2, DONE! *IMG*

by katancik ⌂ @, Portland, OR/ University of Texas, Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 12:35 (4083 days ago) @ Slightly Live

by bnet user theBruce

[image]

Day 2, DONE! *IMG*

by thebruce ⌂, Ontario, Canada, Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 13:21 (4083 days ago) @ katancik

by bnet user theBruce

and d.b.org, and h.b.o, and reddit, and irc, and uf, and twitter, and tumblr, and,... ;P

to be fair, a few people all posted various places within minutes; I think everyone was attempting the same process.

Day 2, DONE! *IMG*

by katancik ⌂ @, Portland, OR/ University of Texas, Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 14:43 (4083 days ago) @ thebruce

Well you all doing these things amaze me! You all have more brains than me :P

Day 2, DONE! *IMG*

by thebruce ⌂, Ontario, Canada, Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 14:57 (4083 days ago) @ katancik

Well you all doing these things amaze me! You all have more brains than me :P

Nah, generally people who've been playing viral/arg campaigns for years just have a larger pool of knowledge to pull from... stick around, you'd be surprised how much you can learn :) (even still after years; plus how many memories you make, and friends :)

Day 2, DONE! *IMG*

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 04:40 (4082 days ago) @ katancik

The WRITING is ... full of stars.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread