DBO/HBO Community Game Night: January 9th, 2014 (Recruitment)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, January 07, 2014, 19:44 (3770 days ago)

Alright, so it's been awhile since I've run one of these, but the holidays are over, a new year has dawned and I feel like playing some Halo with my favorite community! (Also sorry to Snipe I never made it to a matchmaking night, holidays are a busy time for me) As usual when there has been a break I like to pick a Halo game, so the game this week will be Halo Reach! Details below:

Date: Thursday, January 9th, 2014
Time: 9:00 PM EST
Game: Halo Reach
My Gamertag: XenosKB

If you haven't come before feel free to add me on XBox Live, or just send me a message when you're online. If you're friends with me and online when I get online on Thursday I'll invite you, but don't feel any guilt if you want to ignore my invite. As usual, let me know if you think you'll be coming. See you Thursday!

DBO/HBO Community Game Night: January 9th, 2014

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, January 07, 2014, 19:51 (3770 days ago) @ Xenos

I'd like to. My class officially ends at 9 though so we'll see.

DBO/HBO Community Game Night: January 9th, 2014

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, January 08, 2014, 07:45 (3770 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I'd like to. My class officially ends at 9 though so we'll see.

Well unless literally no one shows up I'm sure we'll be playing for at least a couple of hours so if you want when you get home feel free to join us!

I'm in.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, January 09, 2014, 17:02 (3768 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

I'll be there

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Wednesday, January 08, 2014, 10:54 (3770 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

I'll be there

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Friday, January 10, 2014, 10:48 (3768 days ago) @ General Vagueness

I'm sorry, I completely forgot... again

I'll be there

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, January 10, 2014, 11:35 (3768 days ago) @ General Vagueness

I'm sorry, I completely forgot... again

That's okay, if I'm not running it I forget pretty often :)

I'll try to join in...

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Thursday, January 09, 2014, 05:14 (3769 days ago) @ Xenos

...once I get home about 30 minutes to an hour after y'all start.

I'm in.

by UnrealCh13f @, San Luis Obispo, CA, Thursday, January 09, 2014, 13:51 (3768 days ago) @ Xenos

Been a while since I touched Reach. Let's do this!

Edit: Also, Legendary CTF. lol

Thanks everyone that came!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, January 09, 2014, 22:08 (3768 days ago) @ Xenos

I had a great time, even though my Reach skills seem to have abandoned me! The last game I played with the double flag kill capture to win was the best moment of the night for me and I'm glad it was the last thing that happened :-D

Anyway, anything you guys want to play next week? I've been enjoying BF4 a lot, but I don't know how many of you have it. I'd also love to play some GTA Online if we can get enough people.

by Zero @, Florida, Thursday, January 09, 2014, 22:26 (3768 days ago) @ Xenos

Anyway, anything you guys want to play next week? I've been enjoying BF4 a lot, but I don't know how many of you have it. I'd also love to play some GTA Online if we can get enough people.

I'd wager it's not so much on who has it but on what system they have it for. BF4 was a pretty hot item this past holiday. If you're planning on it for the XBO next week, I'd love to be there. I'll have to say though, going back to the 360 controller makes me wonder how I ever lived without the One's controller.

by Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) ⌂ @, Detroit, Thursday, January 09, 2014, 23:28 (3768 days ago) @ Zero

I'd wager it's not so much on who has it but on what system they have it for. BF4 was a pretty hot item this past holiday. If you're planning on it for the XBO next week, I'd love to be there. I'll have to say though, going back to the 360 controller makes me wonder how I ever lived without the One's controller.

Razer Sabertooth>Razer Onza>XB1>360>PS4>N64

by Zero @, Florida, Thursday, January 09, 2014, 23:53 (3768 days ago) @ Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316)

Razer stuff huh? I know they made gaming mice but I had no idea they also made controllers. I'll have to look into that again once they start coming out with some XBO products.

Huh, they have two controllers?

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, January 10, 2014, 06:24 (3768 days ago) @ Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316)

I was not acquainted with the Sabertooth (nor have I ever touched either one).

What's the difference between them?

Huh, they have two controllers?

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Friday, January 10, 2014, 06:29 (3768 days ago) @ ZackDark

The Sabertooth is the "updated" Onza. It has a different D-pad and looks a little "fuller"

[image]

[image]

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread