Promises fulfilled. BWU (Destiny)

by GrimBrother IV, Friday, January 31, 2014, 18:16 (3740 days ago)

http://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=11404

Sweet new Titan shot!

Read away

"Humanity hasn’t had contact with the Hive for generations"

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, January 31, 2014, 21:30 (3740 days ago) @ GrimBrother IV

- No text -

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Saturday, February 01, 2014, 08:14 (3740 days ago) @ ZackDark

Well, since the Hive is as close as our moon, presumably we've been living in (eh... under) our own little bubble for quite a while and only recently began our push outward.

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Saturday, February 01, 2014, 10:13 (3740 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Well, since the Hive is as close as our moon, presumably we've been living in (eh... under) our own little bubble for quite a while and only recently began our push outward.

My money is on either they've got some kind of portal buried at the core of the Moon that was opened and allowed them to escape (maybe during the Golden Age, we cracked it open and thus started the Great Stamping), or at the very least they put it there as the nearest FOB to their target of The Traveller.

~m

Star Wars references ahoy

by SonofMacPhisto @, Saturday, February 01, 2014, 11:17 (3740 days ago) @ GrimBrother IV

Gazing over the history of video games, and considering what the first Star Wars film did for film (and my imagination, for one), I found this comment very encouraging.

"Remember the first time you saw Star Wars? Think back, I’ll wait. Imagine if the guy who tore your ticket said “Enjoy the show. It opens with a breathtaking shot of the biggest spaceship you’ve ever seen, followed by a killer gunfight.” How would you feel about that guy? Would you punch him in the face?"

Those answers were exciting.

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Saturday, February 01, 2014, 14:27 (3739 days ago) @ GrimBrother IV

Especially in regard to fulfilling vehicle-lover's needs. :)

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Saturday, February 01, 2014, 23:08 (3739 days ago) @ Leviathan

If you liked the Chopper, I hear the sparrow drives quite similar to that.

I am excite.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, February 02, 2014, 09:56 (3739 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

If you liked the Chopper, I hear the sparrow drives quite similar to that.

I am excite.

So if I run in to things with a sparrow they blow-up?

[image]

I guess that explains why there seems to be no more glass after the end of the Golden Age.

by Phoenix_9286 @, Sunday, February 02, 2014, 12:08 (3739 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I guess that explains why there seems to be no more glass after the end of the Golden Age.

Relevant. -ish.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread