Community Game Night April 17, 2014 (Recruitment)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, April 15, 2014, 10:24 (3635 days ago)

Halo Reach anyone? Let's play this Thursday!

Details:
Date: Thursday, April 17, 2014
Time: 9:30PM EDT/6:30PM PDT
Game: Halo Reach

Add me on XBL if you haven't: XenosKB
If you have added me, join into my Reach party on Thursday when I sign on, and if you don't want to commit to being my XBL friend, message me and I'll invite you!

Sorry guys, I gotta bail...

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, April 17, 2014, 17:13 (3633 days ago) @ Xenos

I've been feeling worse and worse all day so I'm backing out, if anyone else wants to take over though please feel free!

Sorry guys, I gotta bail...

by RaichuKFM @, Northeastern Ohio, Thursday, April 17, 2014, 17:53 (3633 days ago) @ Xenos

I'll still play Reach at the allotted time. Just send me a message if you have/are-part-of a group, or if you just want to join me in Matchmaking. My gamertag is RaichuKFM, and I think I'm gonna get on Reach now, actually. I guess I'll see what happens.

Still on!

by UnrealCh13f @, San Luis Obispo, CA, Thursday, April 17, 2014, 18:19 (3633 days ago) @ Xenos

Avateur is hosting (lol) but send me a message on XBL (UnrealCh13f) and I'll get you in!

TL;DR Writeup!

by petetheduck, Friday, April 18, 2014, 17:19 (3632 days ago) @ UnrealCh13f

- We discussed how Bungie just announced they are splitting from Microsoft and won't be making Halo games any more.

- Heavies on Boneyard. Easy victory. Team DBO is just getting warmed up. Team DBO: 1, World: 0

- Odd party size. Can't do matchmaking. Let's play the worst custom games imaginable!

- Blackscreen.

- Wow, such lag. So WTF.

- CTF on Sanctuary. Team DBO vs Team DBO. Team DBO wins 3-0 because of Wilshire.

- What's this Ghost game type in the Infection playlist? OH MY GOD THERE IS A FLAMING BALL COMING RIGHT AT ME AHHHHJDKHSK [static].

- ?

- Invasion. Team DBO vs Team DBO, Team DBO wins again!

- UnrealCh13f inspires me to ragequit. In my defense, I have bronchitis and have been feeling like duck.

- [everything that happened after I left]

Reach felt good, in a way that Halo 4 and even Titanfall haven't felt for me. It also felt incredibly slow due to the lack of universal sprint but I started to acclimate to the pace before long. I loved jumping in with Team DBO, although I wish party size let it be a true Team DBO vs The World.

I can't wait to see what Destiny will let us do together.

It was fun!

by RaichuKFM @, Northeastern Ohio, Friday, April 18, 2014, 17:33 (3632 days ago) @ petetheduck

Truly, the only downfalls of the day were lag and Scorpions parked on the core.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread