Should Marty go back to Halo? (Off-Topic)

by UnrealCh13f @, San Luis Obispo, CA, Wednesday, April 16, 2014, 13:04 (3634 days ago)

Been seeing a lot of discussion on the matter, I wanted to see DBO's thoughts on the matter.

Personally I hope he doesn't go to 343i to work on Halo again. Yes, it would be very nice, but is would LOVE to see his work on different IPs, not only in the gaming universe, but maybe other entertainment mediums as well.

Should Marty go back to Halo?

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Wednesday, April 16, 2014, 13:05 (3634 days ago) @ UnrealCh13f

I'm looking forward to waking up and him being still at Bungie, personally.

+1

by Oholiab @, Wednesday, April 16, 2014, 13:41 (3634 days ago) @ Leviathan

- No text -

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Wednesday, April 16, 2014, 14:59 (3634 days ago) @ Leviathan

I'm looking forward to waking up and him being still at Bungie, personally.

someone make a Gif of the Dallas dream sequence and put marty's head on Patrick Duffy.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, April 16, 2014, 13:40 (3634 days ago) @ UnrealCh13f

Yes.

I would love future Halo games to feature... You know... Halo music. I would also love to hear his work in all other mediums. :)

Visceral

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Wednesday, April 16, 2014, 15:15 (3634 days ago) @ UnrealCh13f

While I would love to see Marty and Bungie work things out, it doesn't seem like that's plausible at this point.

So, I would like to see Marty go join Amy Hennig at Visceral Games to work on whatever new Star Wars universe they are hatching.

Visceral

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, April 16, 2014, 15:17 (3634 days ago) @ Speedracer513

While I would love to see Marty and Bungie work things out, it doesn't seem like that's plausible at this point.

So, I would like to see Marty go join Amy Hennig at Visceral Games to work on whatever new Star Wars universe they are hatching.

I like that.

Visceral

by Oholiab @, Wednesday, April 16, 2014, 15:23 (3634 days ago) @ Speedracer513

Or better yet, compose the music for J.J. Abrams reboot of the franchise. Too much to ask?

Visceral

by Quirel, Wednesday, April 16, 2014, 17:32 (3634 days ago) @ Oholiab

Or better yet, compose the music for J.J. Abrams reboot of the franchise. Too much to ask?

Yes.

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Wednesday, April 16, 2014, 15:18 (3634 days ago) @ UnrealCh13f

I hope he does whatever makes him happy.

I hope he works on Blood Wake 2

by uberfoop @, Seattle-ish, Wednesday, April 16, 2014, 15:20 (3634 days ago) @ UnrealCh13f

- No text -

How about the next Dark Souls?

by Fuertisimo, Wednesday, April 16, 2014, 18:17 (3634 days ago) @ UnrealCh13f

Big fan of that franchise, it's got a dark, brooding tone. Would love to see what he could cook up with that game as the backdrop.

I'd love to see a Marty-scored movie.

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Thursday, April 17, 2014, 07:39 (3634 days ago) @ UnrealCh13f

- No text -

Same!

by Lurono @, Oklahoma, USA, Thursday, April 17, 2014, 23:02 (3633 days ago) @ Leviathan

- No text -

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, April 17, 2014, 11:02 (3634 days ago) @ UnrealCh13f

Been seeing a lot of discussion on the matter, I wanted to see DBO's thoughts on the matter.

Personally I hope he doesn't go to 343i to work on Halo again. Yes, it would be very nice, but is would LOVE to see his work on different IPs, not only in the gaming universe, but maybe other entertainment mediums as well.

Agreed. It would surely make for a better aural experience than Halo 4 provided, but I'd rather see 343 fix this problem themselves. As a career move, I would not see it as very fulfilling for Marty.

by Tawpgun, Thursday, April 17, 2014, 23:38 (3633 days ago) @ UnrealCh13f

If any company should get him it should be 343. But I'm fine with whatever. I just want more Marty music.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread