ODST tonight? (Recruitment)

by Oholiab @, Wednesday, April 16, 2014, 15:22 (3656 days ago)

In tribute to Mr. O'Donnell, I think I'll fire up ODST tonight and enjoy my favorite piece of his oeuvre. Anyone interested in playing some co-op? I'll be on around 8:30 PDT, so if you're up for it, please let me know!

Caveat: I seem to recall that game getting clunky during co-op on XBL, so we might have to switch to Halo 3 instead...

ODST tonight?

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Wednesday, April 16, 2014, 15:33 (3656 days ago) @ Oholiab

I'll try to join you!

ODST tonight?

by uberfoop @, Seattle-ish, Wednesday, April 16, 2014, 15:53 (3656 days ago) @ Oholiab

Caveat: I seem to recall that game getting clunky during co-op on XBL, so we might have to switch to Halo 3 instead...

Clunky in what sense? 3 and ODST use basically the same networking model, if that's what you mean.

I might join in, GT = HaloTupolev

ODST tonight?

by Oholiab @, Wednesday, April 16, 2014, 16:25 (3656 days ago) @ uberfoop
edited by Oholiab, Wednesday, April 16, 2014, 16:30

Clunky in what sense? 3 and ODST use basically the same networking model, if that's what you mean.

Clunky in the sense of intolerably slow framerates (forgive my lack of technical jargon). I can't recall having the same problem in Halo 3, but it's been awhile since I played co-op in either one.

EDIT: typo

ODST tonight?

by biggy ⌂ @, Tinseltown, Wednesday, April 16, 2014, 18:46 (3655 days ago) @ Oholiab

ODST soundtrack had been on shuffle all day. Don't think I'll have time to play today, though :(

Good times, gentlemen! Thanks!

by Oholiab @, Wednesday, April 16, 2014, 22:06 (3655 days ago) @ Oholiab

Enjoyed some sweet music, gawked at the beautiful skybox, and ran over some rather dense zebras.

ODST tonight?

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, April 17, 2014, 07:57 (3655 days ago) @ Oholiab

For the record, if I've got time to play, I'm always up for ODST. Unfortunately, last night was not one of those times.

ODST tonight?

by PackLeader89, Durham, NC, Monday, April 21, 2014, 14:15 (3651 days ago) @ Oholiab

Hello everyone,

I am pretty new to the forum. I am ALWAYS up for some old Halo game time...I'll play any of the games and campaigns whenever.

My gamertag is PackLeader89 on Xbox Live. Send em an invite and I will add you. After I add you, shoot me a message.

Peace!

Welcome!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Monday, April 21, 2014, 14:46 (3651 days ago) @ PackLeader89

Welcome to the forums! Keep an eye out for Recruitment threads, we usually have a game night Thursdays and Fridays and sometimes Saturdays, come join us!

ODST tonight?

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 12:12 (3650 days ago) @ PackLeader89

Welcome, fellow North Carolinian!

ODST tonight?

by PackLeader89, Durham, NC, Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 12:39 (3650 days ago) @ Kermit

Thanks! Good to find some locals around here. I live in Durham but I am all over between Raleigh and Chapel Hill.

ODST tonight?

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 14:21 (3650 days ago) @ PackLeader89

I have many friends in Durham. And now one more. :)

ODST tonight?

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Friday, April 25, 2014, 06:15 (3647 days ago) @ PackLeader89

Awww, yiss. Bull City brethren!! I too, live in the fabled city of beer and food.

ODST tonight?

by PackLeader89, Durham, NC, Friday, April 25, 2014, 08:37 (3647 days ago) @ JDQuackers

It's a pretty good place to live! I grew up elsewhere, but I can't find a good reason to move anywhere else. Whenever I get bored, I just see what's happening in Raleigh or Chapel Hill.

Good stuff.

ODST tonight?

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, April 25, 2014, 15:15 (3647 days ago) @ PackLeader89

It's a pretty good place to live! I grew up elsewhere, but I can't find a good reason to move anywhere else. Whenever I get bored, I just see what's happening in Raleigh or Chapel Hill.

Between the three, we've got options. Not NYC options, but options.

BTW, I'll probably be on between 8 and 10 tonight if you want to play.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread