Thank You Claude. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, April 17, 2014, 14:33 (3632 days ago)

Admittedly, I don't know who's idea it was to put this up, but haveing read it - it helps. I'm not sure what it's helping - but it is. Calming the questions I suppose.

Just... thank you.

Agreed. Thanks Claude.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, April 17, 2014, 14:35 (3632 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Thank You Claude.

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, April 17, 2014, 14:52 (3632 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Admittedly, I don't know who's idea it was to put this up, but haveing read it - it helps. I'm not sure what it's helping - but it is. Calming the questions I suppose.

Just... thank you.

Actually, just thank Marty. I was just the conduit.

Thank You Claude.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, April 17, 2014, 15:03 (3632 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Actually, just thank Marty. I was just the conduit.

I'm glad he spoke to you. We're thinking of him, obviously.

No Need. Said it enough I have.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, April 17, 2014, 15:16 (3632 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Collectively - even.

Thank You Claude.

by Fuertisimo, Thursday, April 17, 2014, 16:19 (3632 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I can't help myself, this whole situation still feels like horse shit to me.

+1

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, April 17, 2014, 17:33 (3632 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Thanks to both of you.

by GrimBrotherIII, Thursday, April 17, 2014, 18:26 (3632 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

To Claude AND our beloved Marty - this helps the sting go down a bit. Was Marty in high spirits when you spoke, Claude?

Thanks to both of you.

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, April 17, 2014, 18:37 (3632 days ago) @ GrimBrotherIII

To Claude AND our beloved Marty - this helps the sting go down a bit. Was Marty in high spirits when you spoke, Claude?

lol - would YOU be in high spirits less than a week after being fired?

He was in a fine mood. (I think he was pretty focused on not saying more than he was allowed to.)

My bad...

by GrimBrotherIII, Thursday, April 17, 2014, 18:43 (3632 days ago) @ Claude Errera

"High Spirits" was probably just wishful thinking, what i meant to ask was something more like "was he in good spirits?" - i apologize if it came across ignorant or insensitive. Hopefully the details of the situation will surface soon enough to hopefully give closure to the situation, but i won't hold my breath.

In any case, thanks again for being a vessel for his communicating to the fans, it's cool to see that he's handling the proverbial crapstorm like a true gentleman.

?? "he's still an owner-he's just not the Audio Director" ??

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Thursday, April 17, 2014, 19:22 (3632 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

You can't take away someone's property by firing them.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, April 17, 2014, 19:50 (3632 days ago) @ Pyromancy

- No text -

To elaborate...

by Lurono @, Oklahoma, USA, Thursday, April 17, 2014, 22:56 (3632 days ago) @ Xenos

Bungie, as far as I understand, is employee owned at this point. Everyone owns some share of the company. They can fire him from his job but can't take away his shares.

Thanks to the both of you

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Thursday, April 17, 2014, 22:20 (3632 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

It means a lot that you were willing to share with us, Marty. Thank you. And thank you, Claude, for...well... being you.That Marty was okay talking with you, and through you to us, is a testament to who you are and what you mean to Marty, BUNGiE, and this community.

Definitely provided a bit more insight...

by Lurono @, Oklahoma, USA, Thursday, April 17, 2014, 22:59 (3632 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Thanks for this, saw it when I checked DBO and also saw it circulating on Reddit. I really appreciate the extra info!

Thank You Claude.

by HiredN00bs ⌂ @, Silver Spring, MD, Friday, April 18, 2014, 04:05 (3632 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Thank you for this article based on facts instead of fear and wild speculation. Still, I can't imagine a fan who isn't hurt to hear about this turn of events.

Thank You Claude.

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Friday, April 18, 2014, 05:45 (3632 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Thanks for the added perspective, it's a great little article. And all the best to Marty and his future endeavours! Really keen to see what he gets up to next.

Aye, thank you, Claude & Marty.

by The Lionheart ⌂, Savannah, GA, Friday, April 18, 2014, 10:36 (3632 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

It helps.

Thank You Claude.

by Zeouterlimits, Ireland, Friday, April 18, 2014, 14:27 (3631 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Aye, I too am grateful to get a view on how he is doing and an extended set of comments from him, it does calm things for us a bit.

Thank You Claude.

by ridum, Friday, April 18, 2014, 18:18 (3631 days ago) @ Zeouterlimits

Marty is the best I wish the best for him…

the music MADE HALO superior to everything else…

Thank You Claude.

by BOLL ⌂ @, Sweden, Monday, April 21, 2014, 14:05 (3628 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I was listening to the Halo (1) soundtrack a few days prior to the shocking news o_o blows my mind. Still wondering what happened. Saw it on Reddit. But yeah, good article, thanks.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread