FYI- Russian to English Translation. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, April 28, 2014, 11:24 (3660 days ago)

I happen to be sitting next to someone with a first Language of Russian. FYI.

From Official Destiny Strike Gameplay: The Devils' Lair

[image]
0:58 Seconds in - Forward.
[image]
2:50 - PROHIBITED
[image]
1:48 -
At first he said: "This says nothing... Unless is is a Acronym"
"What English letters would they correspond to?"
"RFBA"

He then told me that how the words were put together for this one were odd.

"What words then?"

"Alien. Entrance. Prohibited."

So... there ya go.

You suck Xenos. ;)
(True news hounds get a scoop...two scoops if its a long day. And sprinkles. Mmmmm.)

FYI- Russian to English Translation.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Monday, April 28, 2014, 11:32 (3660 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

You suck Xenos. ;)
(True news hounds get a scoop...two scoops if its a long day. And sprinkles. Mmmmm.)

Why do you think my chosen race in Destiny is a cold-hearted robot? :)

^ This statement is false.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, April 28, 2014, 11:42 (3660 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Monday, April 28, 2014, 17:59 (3660 days ago) @ Xenos

You suck Xenos. ;)

Why do you think my chosen race in Destiny is a cold-hearted robot? :)

Awesome. Mechanical bro-fist bump.

by PackLeader89, Durham, NC, Monday, April 28, 2014, 12:47 (3660 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

What a bunch of nerds...which is exactly why I love you all (in a brotherly kinda way).

I appreciate the initiative people show here to break stuff down and post awesome insights like these.

I wish the Halo Waypoint forums were this...civilized.

You ever been to Bungie.net

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Monday, April 28, 2014, 12:53 (3660 days ago) @ PackLeader89

Talk about caustic environment. I hear somewhere the AR vs BR battle rages on. The struggle continues.

You ever been to Bungie.net

by PackLeader89, Durham, NC, Monday, April 28, 2014, 12:57 (3660 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

I bet! And thanks to REACH, the mini-cult of the DMR also holds their ground in the AR vs BR debate. I try to stay away from Bungie.net though...I'm trying to prevent epileptic episodes in my daily living. Haha.

We've all served tours in that hell

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Monday, April 28, 2014, 13:25 (3660 days ago) @ PackLeader89

Luckily, 343 wanted their forums to feel authentic, so they fostered the same clambering cacophony in their Halo forums. Feels like 'Nam.

We've all served tours in that hell

by ridum, Monday, April 28, 2014, 14:03 (3660 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

i'm banned 'suspended' fr/waypoint forums until 2491 at 12:00 p.m. lol

Not me.

by Phoenix_9286 @, Monday, April 28, 2014, 14:44 (3660 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

I was always smart enough to stay away for the good of my sanity.

Not me.

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Monday, April 28, 2014, 18:03 (3660 days ago) @ Phoenix_9286

I was always smart enough to stay away for the good of my sanity.

You luckily escaped the lost generation.

by roland ⌂ @, Monday, April 28, 2014, 13:59 (3660 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

"RFBA"

Russian Ferret Breeders Association

In all seriousness though, I would guess something like Russian Federal Bureau of Astronautics or something, since those screenshots look like they're in the Cosmodrome.

Oh and one more thing...

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, April 28, 2014, 19:25 (3660 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

If there was anything I missed - let me know. I might be able to get another translation soon.

That is all.

(Oh... and thanks Wu ;))

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread