Bungie Missed an Opportunity. (Gaming)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, July 20, 2014, 14:36 (3562 days ago)

Apparently 45 years ago today this unimportant moon thing occured. It didn't effect anything. Three weeks ago there was the Destiny Alpha. Apparently a wizard came from this moon.

Ya? You like... Stay with me here...

The beta currently teases this (but larger):
[image]

Therefor. For today ONLY - there should be the ability to go to the moon in celebration of the moon landing, all players should be able to go to the moon and explore. The catch? Nothing but wizards spawn. During the beta.

[image]

Should be pretty easy to do... you just flip a switch and it works right? I read it on the internet. Regardless... I look forward to playing this. I mean what are they going to do? Make it PS4 only? HA! How absurd.

Fix your shit Bungle!

Can't read tease... At all... :(

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Sunday, July 20, 2014, 14:39 (3562 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I assume it said something about the moon?

Can't read tease... At all... :(

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, July 20, 2014, 14:41 (3562 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I assume it said something about the moon?

Its a pic from the beta. You can look at the moon, you can click on the moon, you can even see one level on the moon. You can't play it though.

Sorry for the image size. It was the only one I could find.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread