Share Your Legend (Destiny)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Monday, July 21, 2014, 03:26 (3561 days ago)

You can check me out here.

Got greedy and could have ended my PSN beta experience with a 1.9+ K/D but how I fell in that penultimate match.

Thoughts re: the autorifle coming soon.

Share Your Legend

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Monday, July 21, 2014, 03:48 (3561 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Here's me!

As for my weapon use... I've done exactly what I said I wouldn't do going into the beta. I've been using just the shotgun and scout rifle and nothing else. They just feel right!

I must rectify that when the beta is back, try new things. I only just started with the Hunter yesterday, too...

you were on FIRE

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Monday, July 21, 2014, 04:29 (3561 days ago) @ SigbiasSilva

I remember being in your shadow a few of the matches we caught together. Never could get the scout rifle to work well enough for me.

you were on FIRE

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Monday, July 21, 2014, 05:41 (3561 days ago) @ kidtsunami

I'm interested to read what you have to say about the auto rifle.

We made a good team, you and I. Capturing and dancing in the zones with you was good fun!

you were on FIRE

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Monday, July 21, 2014, 05:48 (3561 days ago) @ SigbiasSilva
edited by kidtsunami, Monday, July 21, 2014, 06:15

I'm interested to read what you have to say about the auto rifle.

We made a good team, you and I. Capturing and dancing in the zones with you was good fun!

Hmmm, it's just a bunch of links to matches where all the + K/Ds were Auto Rifles

And yeah, it was awesome tearing up control points like they were a dance floor with you.

Share Your Legend

by Blue_Blazer_NZ, Wellington, New Zealand, Monday, July 21, 2014, 05:10 (3561 days ago) @ kidtsunami

This is my hunter here

Female Awoken Hunter.

PS. Is it just me or is everyone's guardian figure on there just a silhouette?

Not just you

by TTL Demag0gue ⌂ @, Within the shadow of the Traveler, Monday, July 21, 2014, 05:43 (3561 days ago) @ Blue_Blazer_NZ

I haven't been able to see a 3D model of my Guardians anywhere yet.

Not just you

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, July 21, 2014, 13:14 (3560 days ago) @ TTL Demag0gue

I haven't been able to see a 3D model of my Guardians anywhere yet.

I finally saw mine on an iPad. Nowhere else, though, including Macs and PCs.

Share Your Legend

by Atsumi ⌂, Jefferson City, MO, Monday, July 21, 2014, 05:37 (3561 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Here.

I didn't play a whole lot over the weekend because I was busy and didn't want to get too attached to a character I'd lose moving over to Xbox on Wednesday.

Share Your Legend

by Yapok @, Monday, July 21, 2014, 06:05 (3561 days ago) @ kidtsunami

My Warlock here

Share Your Legend

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, July 21, 2014, 12:49 (3560 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Grumpy Guardian, human female hunter.

Link.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread