Only You Can Prevent Vex Sacrifices (Destiny)

by petetheduck, Monday, July 21, 2014, 10:07 (3567 days ago)

I think this is a new video pushing for pre-orders so you can get early access to the Vanguard armory. I'll pass, Bungie--I want to do it the hard way.

Cool bit is you see a Public Event on Venus-- "Prevent Vex Sacrifices"

What are those Vex up to..

Only You Can Prevent Vex Sacrifices

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, July 21, 2014, 10:30 (3567 days ago) @ petetheduck

Are they sacrificing themselves or others? Important distinction. Both interesting concepts though. :)

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Monday, July 21, 2014, 10:56 (3567 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I thought the Vanguard Armory pre-order bonus just gave you earlier access to Vanguard gear (as in you doln't need to rank up your Vanguard rep as much) but the trailer says "Exclusive until Fall 2015".

What gives Bungie? That's not cool in a game with PvP. Oh, Activision? Right. forget I asked.

by RaichuKFM @, Northeastern Ohio, Monday, July 21, 2014, 11:30 (3567 days ago) @ someotherguy

If it does just give it to you right off the bat (and considering the guy has one and is shooting a level two Dreg) that's just kinda dissapointing.

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Monday, July 21, 2014, 11:15 (3567 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I want to know more about the vex, are they future robots trying to change the past? Are they robo-satanic cultists trying to sacrifice Cabal to their Mecha-Cthulu. I want. I want.

Do digital pre-orders work?

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Monday, July 21, 2014, 10:54 (3567 days ago) @ petetheduck

Though I guess it's moot as they haven't sorted Digital preorders for XB1 yet.

Anyways, worth knowing for our PS brethren.

You'll never stop me! Muhahaha!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, July 21, 2014, 13:19 (3567 days ago) @ petetheduck

[image]

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, July 21, 2014, 14:45 (3567 days ago) @ petetheduck

I think this is a new video pushing for pre-orders so you can get early access to the Vanguard armory. I'll pass, Bungie--I want to do it the hard way.

Wait, what?!

If I don't preorder I can't acquire those weapons? Or do I just have to wait?

Can someone explain? That's really dumb Bungie.

by RaichuKFM @, Northeastern Ohio, Tuesday, July 22, 2014, 06:50 (3566 days ago) @ petetheduck

Also, is it just me, or is the clip of the Titan storming that level two Dreg with a hail of bullets hilarious?

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread