Destiny Sketch Diary (Destiny)

by TTL Demag0gue ⌂ @, Within the shadow of the Traveler, Tuesday, July 29, 2014, 17:17 (3550 days ago)

I don't know if anyone's paying attention to the front page, but Levi's been posting up tidbits from a Destiny sketch journal. It's his usual terrific artwork along with a wee bit of storytelling to provide context. Frankly, I think it'd be criminal to let it just slip by without commenting on it.

A Record of the Future
From Whence She Came

Destiny Sketch Diary

by DaDerga, Baile Átha Cliath, Tuesday, July 29, 2014, 17:35 (3550 days ago) @ TTL Demag0gue

I read "From Whence She Came" earlier. All I could think of was this.

[image]

It was fantastic, A quality read.

Destiny Sketch Diary

by petetheduck, Tuesday, July 29, 2014, 19:47 (3550 days ago) @ TTL Demag0gue

I motion we be allowed to comment directly on the frontpage post.

Destiny Sketch Diary

by Quirel, Tuesday, July 29, 2014, 21:14 (3550 days ago) @ petetheduck

Ooh, I like that idea!

Destiny Sketch Diary

by Avateur @, Tuesday, July 29, 2014, 21:23 (3550 days ago) @ Quirel

Ew. I motion that Levi post his stuff in the forums like a normal person and quit acting like the front page is to be used for anything other than official Bungie, Inc. news and updates. I also move that only Xenos can update Bungie's official front page for DBO. All in favor?

Calling it now

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, July 29, 2014, 22:00 (3550 days ago) @ petetheduck

Front-page's comments' subculture of "there's no forum"

DBO has a forum?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, July 29, 2014, 22:31 (3550 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

Destiny Sketch Diary

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Tuesday, July 29, 2014, 23:19 (3550 days ago) @ petetheduck

You would abandon the wall? Loose the drawbridge? Invite the enemy in?

No, this forum was created to contain our madness. We can't let it out! It would destroy everything...

The Darkness!

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Tuesday, July 29, 2014, 23:24 (3550 days ago) @ Leviathan

- No text -

Destiny Sketch Diary

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Tuesday, July 29, 2014, 23:23 (3550 days ago) @ TTL Demag0gue

BTW, Bluerunner donated the book to me, so a big thanks to him.

Although the images are digitally enhanced for the final posting, maybe I can auction off the complete book for charity someday, if people are interested enough.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread