Clan support (Destiny)

by scarab @, Tuesday, July 29, 2014, 17:37 (3530 days ago)

Is the sum total of all support just saying that you are a member of a clan?

I never saw any announcements that other members of DBO were online. I never got matchmade with any DBO members when doing strikes.

What about you guys? Anything fancy happen? Automatic team speak? Anything?

Clan support

by DEEP_NNN, Tuesday, July 29, 2014, 20:29 (3529 days ago) @ scarab

This is sort of important to me.

I despise Clans as hierarchical social groups but if Destiny had in-game features that facilitated playing with friends, I'd be open to it.

Any extra support for playing with friends would be a +ve

by scarab @, Wednesday, July 30, 2014, 13:37 (3529 days ago) @ DEEP_NNN

- No text -

Just the nameplate in the Beta

by RC ⌂, UK, Wednesday, July 30, 2014, 05:49 (3529 days ago) @ scarab

Is the sum total of all support just saying that you are a member of a clan?

I never saw any announcements that other members of DBO were online. I never got matchmade with any DBO members when doing strikes.

What about you guys? Anything fancy happen? Automatic team speak? Anything?

DestinyBungieO 4 lyf.

This area is a bit weak to me. Of course, it's stronger than anything they've done since Halo 2, but even being able to see when other clanmembers were online in the roster would be good. Not everyone from DBO is on my friendslist (and I don't even know if they'd want to be!) so it'd give another pool of players to do Strikes, the raid or Crucible with.

Just the nameplate in the Beta

by scarab @, Wednesday, July 30, 2014, 13:40 (3529 days ago) @ RC

This area is a bit weak to me. Of course, it's stronger than anything they've done since Halo 2, but even being able to see when other clanmembers were online in the roster would be good. Not everyone from DBO is on my friendslist (and I don't even know if they'd want to be!) so it'd give another pool of players to do Strikes, the raid or Crucible with.

I have one friend on my Playstation thingy so I'm open for offers. hbo_scarab member of the DestinyBungieO clan.

And I have a headset even if it's not always plugged in. Would be nice if you could tell the game that you have one available so that other players can tell. I just don't keep mine plugged in to save cable tangles.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread