The DBO Riders [VID] (Destiny)

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Wednesday, July 30, 2014, 08:36 (3529 days ago)

Hey kid, you staring at muh Pike! That's right, you could never handle this beast of a machine. We're the toughest Piker gang around these parts, and don't forget it.

Thanks to Speedracer and StephenLaughlin as the Original DBO Riders, and Bones as the new pledge to the DBOr.

Think you can ride?

Dat doughnut

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, July 30, 2014, 08:43 (3529 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

- No text -

That level 2 guy...

by Doooskey, Kansas City, MO, Wednesday, July 30, 2014, 08:52 (3529 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

Haha... I love how you ran that Level 2 off who tried to steal the Pike.

We're social

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Wednesday, July 30, 2014, 09:02 (3529 days ago) @ Doooskey

socially demoralizing.

The DBO Riders [VID]

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Wednesday, July 30, 2014, 09:08 (3529 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

Thanks to Speedracer and StephenLaughlin as the Original DBO Riders, and Bones as the new pledge to the DBOr.

Hey! You know I'm the only other person in your clan officially, right?!

:-P

Quack Quack

We're very good at networking

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Wednesday, July 30, 2014, 11:10 (3529 days ago) @ JDQuackers

- No text -

I didn't even know there was a Pike in Old Russia!

by Lord Friendship @, Wednesday, July 30, 2014, 11:31 (3529 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

Is that something you grabbed from an enemy, or can you use that in your inventory like the Sparrow?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, July 30, 2014, 11:34 (3529 days ago) @ Lord Friendship

Is that something you grabbed from an enemy, or can you use that in your inventory like the Sparrow?

Grabbed from a Dreg. They patrol through the shore at random intervals.

by Lord Friendship @, Wednesday, July 30, 2014, 11:55 (3529 days ago) @ Xenos

Oh man, when I made it through the Hidden Swarm and found the Celebrant of Oryx I thought I had found everything. Glad to know that even in the beta there was more to see!

The DBO Riders [VID]

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Saturday, August 02, 2014, 07:44 (3526 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

Love it!

I'm currently on vacation, siting in a Honda dealership waiting room in Wisconsin because the alternator went out the day before we're supposed to drive back home to Texas. Figured I'd catch up on DBO while I wait and even though I'm seeing all kinds of videos I want to watch, I had been suppressing the desire to pull out my headphones -- until I saw this and just had to watch. The music is perfect and reliving that night of cruising put a huge smile on my face.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread