Bungie: Artist Reference Portal (Destiny)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, July 30, 2014, 17:34 (3558 days ago)

Bungie posted a cool Artist Reference Portal for those of us that want to make our own interpretations of Guardians. Go check it out!

That front page thingy majiger was faster than you

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Wednesday, July 30, 2014, 17:37 (3558 days ago) @ Xenos

That front page thingy majiger was faster than you

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, July 30, 2014, 17:41 (3558 days ago) @ Grizzlei

Probably because I forget to click Submit on my post like an hour ago...

Dork

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Wednesday, July 30, 2014, 17:42 (3558 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

2 male hunters no female?

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, July 30, 2014, 17:37 (3558 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

It's a bummer

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Wednesday, July 30, 2014, 17:42 (3558 days ago) @ Ragashingo

But I kinda think the chest armor for the dudes is better looking than the stuff we have. Ours is just all sorts of "Hey, look, everyone. Boobs!"

It's a bummer

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, July 30, 2014, 18:01 (3558 days ago) @ Grizzlei

But I kinda think the chest armor for the dudes is better looking than the stuff we have. Ours is just all sorts of "Hey, look, everyone. Boobs!"

*Snort* Boobs. /s

Actually as far as female armor goes in the land of videogames, it at least seems actually functional as armor. I could also start rambling about silhouette if you would like.

It's a bummer

by Phoenix_9286 @, Wednesday, July 30, 2014, 18:32 (3558 days ago) @ Grizzlei

For just the Hunters or overall? Lady Phoenix and I both had a Warlock that was female, and none of that armor ever seemed to exclaim "Hey! Boobs!" to me. I never paid much attention to any of the other females running around.

... I think that perhaps sounds more "d'awwwwwww" inducing than I mean it to be.

It's a bummer

by GrimBrother One, Wednesday, July 30, 2014, 21:24 (3558 days ago) @ Phoenix_9286

Agreed, I actually didn't get that impression at all, and I loved playing through as a Hunter (female human).

Grim

It's a bummer

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, July 30, 2014, 22:11 (3558 days ago) @ GrimBrother One

Agreed, I actually didn't get that impression at all, and I loved playing through as a Hunter (female human).

Grim

The biggest difference I noticed was when health was low. My male characters started grunting, and sounding like they were in pain, but stoic about it. My female characters cried out much more emotionally. Made me a little unhappy, actually.

It's a bummer

by yakaman, Thursday, July 31, 2014, 06:24 (3558 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Grim

The biggest difference I noticed was when health was low. My male characters started grunting, and sounding like they were in pain, but stoic about it. My female characters cried out much more emotionally. Made me a little unhappy, actually.

I wonder if that's a constant? My male Warlock seemed to be rather....expressive when getting close to dead. Although my memory may be a bit fuzzy.

It's a bummer

by petetheduck, Thursday, July 31, 2014, 06:40 (3558 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Grim

I had the same experience and the same reaction.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread