Xbox 360 beta timing out (Destiny)

by DraXXer5, Thursday, July 31, 2014, 13:40 (3556 days ago)

My xbox 360 beta for Destiny timed out about a week ago, and im trying to see if anyone else is having the same problem. I had to delete the game and data. Im planning on pre ordering it.

Yep beta is over.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, July 31, 2014, 13:41 (3556 days ago) @ DraXXer5

- No text -

Ironically

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Thursday, July 31, 2014, 13:45 (3556 days ago) @ Xenos

I got an email this morning from CVG saying "Destiny Beta open to all now"

Ironically

by DraXXer5, Thursday, July 31, 2014, 14:24 (3556 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

I.got another reply saying beta is over, im listening to a podcast saying destiny beta is also over

Keep trying dude

by Zeouterlimits, Ireland, Thursday, July 31, 2014, 15:02 (3556 days ago) @ DraXXer5

I was playing earlier, so sweet, they unlocked Asgard, looks baller as heck.

Keep trying dude

by DraXXer5, Thursday, July 31, 2014, 15:26 (3556 days ago) @ Zeouterlimits

Thats alright man, im pre ordering it and its fine, even though I missed all the cool new releases and stuff, I cant even download the beta anymore

This makes me smile

by kapowaz, Thursday, July 31, 2014, 15:44 (3556 days ago) @ DraXXer5

Such dedication to the cause!

This makes me smile

by DraXXer5, Thursday, July 31, 2014, 16:26 (3556 days ago) @ kapowaz

Im just getting use to the destiny community.and love the game and beta. I just got that the beta ended about a few days ago. Now I feel stupid :/

This makes me smile

by kapowaz, Thursday, July 31, 2014, 16:32 (3556 days ago) @ DraXXer5

Im just getting use to the destiny community.and love the game and beta. I just got that the beta ended about a few days ago. Now I feel stupid :/

No need to feel stupid; I wish it was still running! And god knows it was short enough… (particularly for you on Xbox 360)

This makes me smile

by DraXXer5, Thursday, July 31, 2014, 17:42 (3556 days ago) @ kapowaz

Thnxs for the help and see you on the traveler guardian

No reason to feel stupid

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, July 31, 2014, 17:40 (3556 days ago) @ DraXXer5

Not everyone in the world as obsessed with a game pre-release as many you will se on this forum, doesn't mean we're smarter :)

Welcome to DBO! It's a great forum, filled with (mostly) nice people!

This makes me smile

by Oholiab @, Thursday, July 31, 2014, 22:00 (3556 days ago) @ kapowaz

Such dedication to the cause!

Today my son asked if he could try the beta again, hoping beyond hope that it would work. I said, "sure, why not. Ya never know."

Needless to say, he was disappointed. Later, with wheels turning in his head, he asked, "Dad, do you think there are people trying every day to get back into the beta?"

"You bet there are, buddy. You bet there are."

This makes me smile

by DraXXer5, Thursday, July 31, 2014, 23:30 (3556 days ago) @ Oholiab

Your right about the beta, but it cant stay out there too long. Then people will only play the beta. Thats one of the things game creators try not to do. Thats why they pick a few number of people to try it out, just like the Alfa. Its risky to put it out there in public. He can just wait for the game to be released, or pre order it hmmm. But he might not even get to play as mush as in the summer time, now with school starting up in early, to later September

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread