So, Co-op night last night.... (Off-Topic)

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Thursday, July 31, 2014, 13:43 (3556 days ago)

Was the most fun I've had on The Covenant in a long, long time.

It took Levi, brietzen and I 2 hours to finish it.

With obstacles such as:

• Not knowing the controls after playing the beta
  • Getting glitched into a floaty no kill zone of the 2 scarab zone
  • Not being able to win due to sucking
  • Bouts of Lag
  • Multiple attempts to take out the scarabs in hilarious fashion
  • sucking

It was a blast. I'm glad I saved the film, but I don't know if I have the fortitude to go through 1 hour+ films with no rewind anymore. Thanks for the fun dudes.

-Paddy

So, Co-op night last night....

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Thursday, July 31, 2014, 13:47 (3556 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

I'm sorry I missed it, I totally forgot

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Thursday, July 31, 2014, 18:07 (3556 days ago) @ General Vagueness

It's OK, you were there in spirit.

Seriously, your ghost was haunting our game.

He's not kidding.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, July 31, 2014, 18:15 (3556 days ago) @ stabbim

We kept hearing your voice.

He's not kidding.

by RaichuKFM @, Northeastern Ohio, Thursday, July 31, 2014, 20:01 (3556 days ago) @ Kermit

Apparently my little brother sounds like you?

by uberfoop @, Seattle-ish, Thursday, July 31, 2014, 14:08 (3556 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

It was a blast. I'm glad I saved the film, but I don't know if I have the fortitude to go through 1 hour+ films with no rewind anymore. Thanks for the fun dudes.

It's all about the restart.

You were weak. And people doing writeups must be strong.

Were it so easy...

by Hyokin, New York, Sunday, August 03, 2014, 22:23 (3553 days ago) @ uberfoop

- No text -

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, July 31, 2014, 14:47 (3556 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

Was the most fun I've had on The Covenant in a long, long time.

It took Levi, brietzen and I 2 hours to finish it.

With obstacles such as:

• Not knowing the controls after playing the beta
  • Getting glitched into a floaty no kill zone of the 2 scarab zone
  • Not being able to win due to sucking
  • Bouts of Lag
  • Multiple attempts to take out the scarabs in hilarious fashion
  • sucking

-Paddy

We had fun, too, and had our own issues with forgetting which buttons did what. I exited a hornet mid-flight multiple times.

True fact: Back in the Bungie Pro days when the living was easy, it was a part-time job to go through the films for the write-ups during co-op night seasons. All day Saturday was basically reserved for battlefield reporting. Fun as hell, though.

by RaichuKFM @, Northeastern Ohio, Thursday, July 31, 2014, 16:00 (3556 days ago) @ Kermit

I was riding passenger in Kermit's hornet, and all of a sudden I just see him fall past me...

But it was pretty fun. I think we managed to accidentally use every piece of equipment we had by trying to reload with x, though.

Welcome to Co-op Night! :)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, July 31, 2014, 16:49 (3556 days ago) @ RaichuKFM

- No text -

Indeed!

by breitzen @, Kansas, Friday, August 01, 2014, 16:28 (3555 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

I had a blast! Can't wait for the next one!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread