Hi. (Destiny)

by Penthesilean, Thursday, August 14, 2014, 20:20 (3553 days ago)

I feel weird doing this, but I think I read in the etiquette guide that you should introduce yourself. So...hi, I guess.

This game has probably turned me into a hardcore addict, and I tend to scour the forums of games I love for info, and occasionally offer 2 pence. Plus, you guys seem friendly (or at least non-cannibalistic), and there's no Danja Zown vibe. Bonus: clean restrooms.

Looking forward to glass-hammering it with another Witch on 9-9!

RUN FOR YOU LI--*GGaaaa*!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, August 14, 2014, 20:30 (3553 days ago) @ Penthesilean

... This game has probably turned me into a hardcore addict, and I tend to scour the forums of games I love for info, and occasionally offer 2 pence. Plus, you guys seem friendly (or at least non-cannibalistic), and there's no Danja Zown vibe. Bonus: clean restrooms. ...

Meh. This place is ok. Just watch out for Pete the duck. He is crazy, thinks he is a duck. Wild mood swings.

Trust me, I'm an expert at not being a duck.

Says the guy who has "INSANE" in capital letters in his nick

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, August 14, 2014, 20:42 (3553 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Welcome, Penth. I'd suggest you put a bit of your sanity in a safety deposit box. You know, just in case.

;) :D

Says the guy who has "INSANE" in capital letters in his nick

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, August 14, 2014, 22:00 (3553 days ago) @ ZackDark

I was wondering where your sanity went all this time! ;)

RUN FOR YOU LI--*GGaaaa*!

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Friday, August 15, 2014, 07:45 (3552 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Can confirm. Pete's a jerk to all other ducks:

[image]

Just kidding, I love you Pete (please don't squish me)

Ack!

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, August 15, 2014, 09:00 (3552 days ago) @ JDQuackers

Not only the poor duckling being squashed is sad, but I can't unsee the damn dog on the mama duck's beak!

Welcome!

by Velociraptor112, Places., Thursday, August 14, 2014, 21:00 (3553 days ago) @ Penthesilean

I joined recently myself. This place is okay, I guess. Eh, kills aliens and doesn't afraid of anything. Stick around and we can be DBO nubs together.

Welcome!

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Monday, August 18, 2014, 23:00 (3549 days ago) @ Velociraptor112

Eh, kills aliens and doesn't afraid of anything.

LOLOLOLOL

Hi.

by Kalamari @, Waiting for Ghorn, FB, and BH, Thursday, August 14, 2014, 21:30 (3553 days ago) @ Penthesilean

I feel weird doing this, but I think I read in the etiquette guide that you should introduce yourself. So...hi, I guess.

This game has probably turned me into a hardcore addict, and I tend to scour the forums of games I love for info, and occasionally offer 2 pence. Plus, you guys seem friendly (or at least non-cannibalistic), and there's no Danja Zown vibe. Bonus: clean restrooms.

Looking forward to glass-hammering it with another Witch on 9-9!

Welcome.

Where we're going, we don't need roads, or highways, especially highways that go you-know-where.

Hi.

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Friday, August 15, 2014, 07:45 (3552 days ago) @ Kalamari

Where we're going, we don't need roads, or highways, especially highways that go you-know-where.

To war?

Hi.

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Monday, August 18, 2014, 23:02 (3549 days ago) @ JDQuackers

To war?

You know what you get for bringing that up:

Hi.

by Avateur @, Thursday, August 14, 2014, 21:56 (3553 days ago) @ Penthesilean

Hello. This place is well protected from The Darkness. We also dance a lot. You'll get used to it.

Hi.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, August 14, 2014, 22:03 (3553 days ago) @ Avateur

The Darkness.

THE DARKNESS!

Hi.

by Zero @, Florida, Thursday, August 14, 2014, 22:21 (3553 days ago) @ Ragashingo

And to think there's another episode!

Also, welcome new person! Do not fear, we don't bite... ok, well, most of us anyway. But please, enjoy your stay. It's going to be a very long ride afterall!

No THE DARKNESS No Sale. :)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, August 14, 2014, 22:44 (3553 days ago) @ Zero

- No text -

Agreed.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, August 15, 2014, 01:08 (3553 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Welcome, Penthesilean! I enjoyed your introduction and I'm glad you've joined up.

good username

by General Battuta, Thursday, August 14, 2014, 22:11 (3553 days ago) @ Penthesilean

I'm a bit startled we haven't named a gun after her yet!

Hi.

by DaDerga, Baile Átha Cliath, Friday, August 15, 2014, 04:26 (3552 days ago) @ Penthesilean

[image]

Welcome, welcome!

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Friday, August 15, 2014, 06:29 (3552 days ago) @ Penthesilean

- No text -

Heya!

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Friday, August 15, 2014, 06:54 (3552 days ago) @ Penthesilean

Glad to have you!

What platform(s) do you play on? Any other Bungie games, or games in general you're into?

Thank you everybody!

by Penthesilean, Friday, August 15, 2014, 11:25 (3552 days ago) @ Malagate

I'm on PS4, and have pre-ordered on PS4, but my clan on Defiance (a game that's been completely ruined over time) might compel me to get it on 360 also.

I wish I was a member of the Master Race...so many Bethesda mods I yearn for from afar...

Ahoy!!

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Friday, August 15, 2014, 07:47 (3552 days ago) @ Penthesilean

Welcome, enjoy your stay. Glad to have you aboard the starship DBO

Hi.

by Claude Errera @, Friday, August 15, 2014, 08:31 (3552 days ago) @ Penthesilean

Bonus: clean restrooms.

If you could let me know WHICH ones were clean, I'd really appreciate it. I've been searching for days.

(Welcome!)

Hi.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Friday, August 15, 2014, 09:47 (3552 days ago) @ Penthesilean

Plus, you guys seem friendly (or at least non-cannibalistic)

You haven't been to our LANs yet.

Bonus: clean restrooms.

Again, you haven't been to our LANs yet.

The mountain man speaks truth.

by Dean Hofmeyer (unhh) @, Warsaw, IN, Saturday, August 16, 2014, 07:06 (3551 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

Belated Hello

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Monday, August 18, 2014, 23:06 (3549 days ago) @ Penthesilean

Welcome! I'll think you'll find, all kidding aside, that this is the closest thing to civilized discourse on the interwebs, and a decent bunch of folks.

and there's no Danja Zown vibe.

I was going to make a Schooly joke here, but then I decided not to. I made a Vagueness joke instead.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread