Clans / Groups / Guilds / Parties / Friends - How? (Destiny)

by Earendil, Tuesday, August 26, 2014, 14:39 (3536 days ago)

I went searching for a good rundown of all the ways in which people can get connected in order to play Destiny together. I came up with loose information, old information, conjecture, but nothing that was quick, concise, and importantly comprehensive. Does such a thing exist? Or could someone give me a rundown?

I don't even use my XBox friends list since I always played with housemates or solo levels/games, but I know that exists in some form. I also have run across an excel sheet here with screen names on it. But I'm really unsure how they all compare and when they are useful or not. The last time I was heavily involved in a clan was Myth: TFL/SB...

Anyone want to help me out so that I can be setup and ready on day one with other human beings?

Thanks!

Clans / Groups / Guilds / Parties / Friends - How?

by SteelGaribaldi @, Sol system, Tuesday, August 26, 2014, 15:48 (3536 days ago) @ Earendil

I had similar thoughts, so I did a few things.

• I put my name on the DBO spreadsheet.
  • I replied to the XB1 thread from last week.
  • I sent friend requests to many people from that thread and the spreadsheet.
  • I joined the DBO clan. (You'll have to link your Guardian to the clan on b-net after launch. If you did that during the beta, you'll have to re-link.)

Between all that, watching the DBO forum, and pinging friends - I think I'll find fellow Guardians with whom I can enter battle. Including you. :)

GT_XB1: SteelGaribaldi

Good post!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, August 26, 2014, 16:25 (3536 days ago) @ SteelGaribaldi

- No text -

by Earendil, Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 08:15 (3535 days ago) @ SteelGaribaldi

Thank you, Sir! I shall start getting my name out there :)

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 08:24 (3535 days ago) @ Earendil

We've been doing a community co-op night on some of the Halo games on Wednesday nights. I think we might be taking this week off though. Keep any eye out for Kermit to post a Coop Night thread and join in. It's fun.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread