Introduce Self (DBO)

by Thiassi, Tuesday, August 26, 2014, 22:33 (3502 days ago)

Hey everyone,

I've been browsing the forums for a few months now and, well honestly, have found that I enjoy the conversations and the amount of depth brought into this forum well above and beyond any other one I could find. There seems to be a very friendly and knowledgeable group of people here and I felt it was time to say "hello."

I've already updated my info on the spread sheet and will be available on the PS4 for anyone who needs a raiding buddy.

Oh, and I absolutely have to say "THANK YOU!" to everyone for helping my work day go by faster. I check back here on a regular basis to see what's going on and am never disappointed.

This is a great community, and I'm eager to be a part of it.

Thanks again to everyone!

Introduce Self

by ncsuDuncan @, Tuesday, August 26, 2014, 22:53 (3502 days ago) @ Thiassi

Welcome to DBO! :)

Oh, and I absolutely have to say "THANK YOU!" to everyone for helping my work day go by faster. I check back here on a regular basis to see what's going on and am never disappointed.

I'm jealous! I can't read the forum or frontpage at work. Granted, my productivity on the job would probably take a huge hit if I could...

Introduce Self

by SparkyRed, Monday, September 01, 2014, 15:24 (3497 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

Hi! I'm SparkyRed! I loved the Beta and am super excited to play the game. So excited in fact I wore my Hunter Cosplay to DragonCon this weekend.

Introduce Self

by Avateur @, Tuesday, August 26, 2014, 22:53 (3502 days ago) @ Thiassi

Hello! Welcome to the fun.

Welcome!

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 00:03 (3502 days ago) @ Thiassi

- No text -

Introductions Are Good

by DaDerga, Baile Átha Cliath, Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 02:07 (3502 days ago) @ Thiassi

Welcome aboard.

Introduce Self

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 04:12 (3502 days ago) @ Thiassi

And we're eager to have you be a part of it. Welcome!

Nice to meet you!

by Jester GS, Earth, Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 04:36 (3502 days ago) @ Thiassi

- No text -

Introduce Self

by SonofMacPhisto @, Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 04:56 (3502 days ago) @ Thiassi

Hey everyone,

I've been browsing the forums for a few months now and, well honestly, have found that I enjoy the conversations and the amount of depth brought into this forum well above and beyond any other one I could find. There seems to be a very friendly and knowledgeable group of people here and I felt it was time to say "hello."

I've already updated my info on the spread sheet and will be available on the PS4 for anyone who needs a raiding buddy.

This is a great community, and I'm eager to be a part of it.

Thanks again to everyone!

Welcome! Help yourself to whatever is in the fridge.

*pst hey guys we did fix that up from the... incident... last week?*

Welcome!

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 05:02 (3502 days ago) @ Thiassi

PS4 FTW!

Welcome!

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 05:35 (3502 days ago) @ Thiassi

Please, make yourself comfy!

It's likely I'll be seeing you on the game sometime, I'm on PS4 too.

Welcome!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 06:49 (3502 days ago) @ Thiassi

- No text -

Introduce Self

by Doooskey, Kansas City, MO, Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 07:04 (3502 days ago) @ Thiassi

Hey there! Welcome to DBO, it's a pretty good place to be.

DBO is a place where the news busts down the door as soon as it enters the internet (and sometimes, mysteriously before that).
It's also a place where conversations go deeper than the Hellmouth, and sometimes never return from the depths.
And the biggest internet anomaly of DBO... the PS guys get along great with the Xbox guys.

If you've been creeping on the edge long, you know all of that, and maybe more...

Good to meet you!

Greetings!

by Zero @, Florida, Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 07:25 (3502 days ago) @ Thiassi

- No text -

Hey!

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Monday, September 01, 2014, 15:27 (3497 days ago) @ Thiassi

I'm glad to have you stop being a total creeper and join us in our conversations, Thiassi! I hope you find yourself liking everything we have to offer, from petitions for Exo beards to the weekly "player investment sucks" jamboree! Have fun! :)

Hey!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, September 01, 2014, 16:14 (3497 days ago) @ Grizzlei

I hope you find yourself liking everything we have to offer, from petitions for Exo beards to the weekly "player investment sucks" jamboree! Have fun! :)

Heh - This has to be one of the best descriptions of DBO ever.

Welcome!

by Drshock, Monday, September 08, 2014, 14:31 (3490 days ago) @ Thiassi

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread