Make Sure you clear space (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 09:22 (3502 days ago)

Destiny apparently requires a 40GB install on PS4 for physical copies.

Wow. Between that and Last of Us, my PS4 is already 1/5 full.

I can only imagine how much we will be talking about after the ten year run and all the DLC.

Make Sure you clear space

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 09:27 (3502 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I hope they add external drive support eventually. Swapping the internal is nice, but not nearly as convenient.

by petetheduck, Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 10:21 (3502 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Destiny apparently requires a 40GB install on PS4 for physical copies.

Wow. Between that and Last of Us, my PS4 is already 1/5 full.

I can only imagine how much we will be talking about after the ten year run and all the DLC.

Kind've odd that the Xbox One digital version apparently only requires 18GB, according to the Xbox One Store anyway.

?

by Yapok @, Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 10:24 (3502 days ago) @ petetheduck

Kind've odd that the Xbox One digital version apparently only requires 18GB, according to the Xbox One Store anyway.

?

It is probably compressed.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 11:14 (3502 days ago) @ Yapok

?

It all those exclusives. :P

by petetheduck, Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 11:58 (3502 days ago) @ bluerunner

?

It all those exclusives. :P

Destiny is so nice, PS4 installs it twice.

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 15:01 (3502 days ago) @ Yapok

This. Pretty sure 18GB is only the initial download.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 15:10 (3501 days ago) @ petetheduck

According to the recent post by Destiny (it's on the front page or updated on my post about preloading) it wasn't supposed to be available for preload today, so it's possible it'll be bigger before the game releases.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread