Customs Night (middle of the fight edition [Halo 3]) (Recruitment)

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 19:01 (3528 days ago)

Customs Night is this Friday and every Friday. That may not sound exciting, but it is fun, and it's more fun with more people, so why not stop by? Customs Night, for the unaware and the forgetful, is a weekly get-together held by Community Customs where everyone that shows up plays custom games. We play custom and standard gametypes on custom maps and a standard map or two. It starts at 9:00 PM EST and runs until everyone is tired of playing customs. Since there are five Fridays in this month and it's been a while since we played it, this week we're playing Halo 3. I suggest you rev up those left arms.
If this sounds fun, why not join us? To sign up, just reply to this post with your gamertag.

Things to keep in mind:

- we pretty much play whatever the people present want to play
- we don't run modded content
- one of us (ShadowoftheVoid, Gnrl Vagueness, iHyokin) will have party lead as long as we're doing Customs Night (some players might do other things or even more customs after Customs Night is over)
- if you want to play something we don't have, you'll have to point us to a file share where we can get it-- please note, Halo 3 doesn't let you change what's in your file share when you're in a party and not the leader, and it has no file share search, so you'll have to put files in your file share or point us to someone else's file share ahead of time
- we like talking, and it makes this whole thing possible, so please, talk, but don't talk over or down to anyone
- suggested supplies: a map, a snack, a friend, a story, a gametype, a joke
- that time again is 9:00 PM EST and the game is Halo 3-- I hope we see you then!

Also, I've been getting some feedback on scheduling, so I thought I'd ask again: would some other time or day work better for you? I'd like to hear from the people that play with us and the people that would if Customs Night was a different time.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread