Rule 34 (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, August 28, 2014, 19:26 (3522 days ago)

Man I should have expected this but…

Rule 34 now applies to Destiny.

The internet is a scary place.

New cosplay - Guardians Gone Wild

by SteelGaribaldi @, Sol system, Thursday, August 28, 2014, 19:34 (3522 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I have to wash my brain with bleach now.

EDIT: (Please let my joke be untrue!)

Old

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Thursday, August 28, 2014, 19:36 (3522 days ago) @ Cody Miller

It's had rule 34 since at least late May of last year. No, I didn't have that memorized, but I did comment on it at the time (on another site).

Rule 34

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, August 28, 2014, 20:25 (3522 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Man I should have expected this but…

Rule 34 now applies to Destiny.

The internet is a scary place.

Really?! *He said in a totally non-sarcastic and totally surprised way obviously*

Well! Golly gee - let me go check...

[image]

Yep.

I didn't check. Didn't need to. It's a given - because internet. For more information on rules of the internet click here.

Rule 34

by SonofMacPhisto @, Friday, August 29, 2014, 07:16 (3522 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Guardians Gone Wild 15: Fists of Havoc

Addendum

by SonofMacPhisto @, Friday, August 29, 2014, 07:17 (3522 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

Though lets be honest if I were suddenly brough back to life after a huge disaster, one of my first realizations would be "holy shit I can fuck again."

Rule 34 - this is so wrong.

by yakaman, Friday, August 29, 2014, 11:33 (3522 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

- No text -

Rule 34

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Friday, August 29, 2014, 12:06 (3522 days ago) @ Cody Miller

You really can't make this thread and not provide links.

Y'know, for research...

Asking for a friend?

by SonofMacPhisto @, Friday, August 29, 2014, 12:06 (3522 days ago) @ Grizzlei

- No text -

A friend of a friend's uncle's half-sister's step-brother

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Friday, August 29, 2014, 12:11 (3522 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

- No text -

Seems legit.

by Phoenix_9286 @, Friday, August 29, 2014, 12:12 (3522 days ago) @ Grizzlei

- No text -

No pics, no pruf, no truf.

by RC ⌂, UK, Friday, August 29, 2014, 13:56 (3522 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I thought you knew the rules, Cody?

:P

No pics, no pruf, no truf.

by HarbingerZX9a, Friday, August 29, 2014, 14:58 (3522 days ago) @ RC

google is a thing and i can confirm that it does exist

Ignorance is bliss, Rule 34 version.

by SteelGaribaldi @, Sol system, Friday, August 29, 2014, 15:52 (3522 days ago) @ HarbingerZX9a

If I don't search for Destiny: Rule 34, or let myself think about it, then it doesn't exist. And I won't have those images in my head.

Why am I even reading this thread?

Here's a hunter getting fisted. *NSFW*

by bluerunner @, Music City, Friday, August 29, 2014, 15:50 (3522 days ago) @ RC

Gross.
[image]

by ncsuDuncan @, Friday, August 29, 2014, 16:24 (3522 days ago) @ bluerunner

LOL

We're on a paper-thin internet connection here at PAX, and you don't understand the brief panic your post title induced here as we sit in this public place. Well done.

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, August 29, 2014, 18:48 (3521 days ago) @ bluerunner

I see the Warlock is smartly staying out of the blast radius and is ready to pounce at the silly Titan. Space wizards ftw!

I didn't know what Rule 34 was....

by Velociraptor112, Places., Friday, August 29, 2014, 19:28 (3521 days ago) @ Cody Miller

...and now I kinda wish I still didn't.

I didn't know what Rule 34 was....

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Friday, August 29, 2014, 22:33 (3521 days ago) @ Velociraptor112

...and now I kinda wish I still didn't.

Aside from (or in addition to) making people go "eugh" or being, well, hot, it can also be really funny, and the responses to it, even by people that are very familiar with rule 34, can be very funny, so there's that.
I like it philosophically. I like that we, the people of the Internet, can take this absurd statement ("There's a risque and explicit depiction or version of every single fictional character") and make it pretty much as near a universal fact as anything relying on human beings can get. I like it because it shows a rule or law doesn't always need some kind of force behind it to be followed-- no one's making people do this (a substantial amount of rule 34 is commissioned from various artists, but they usually do other art too and often don't make a living as artists, so they usually have a lot of choice in taking these commissions). I like it because for many people there is passion in it-- not passion, though there is plenty of that, I mean blood, sweat, and tears go into making the better examples of it, which shows that anything and everything is worth doing if you make it worth doing.

;_;7

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Saturday, August 30, 2014, 09:25 (3521 days ago) @ General Vagueness

That was a beautiful thought on human co-existence, GV.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread