Life and Destiny (Destiny)

by sario, Between a rock and a crazy place, Friday, September 19, 2014, 09:46 (3500 days ago)

Like many here, I was hooked on Destiny as soon as I played the Beta. I eagerly awaited that special day when the game would be released and I could once battle the Darkness. Then Life happened. I woke the morning of release day with a heaviness in my heart, for I knew that while many would be taking flight through our solar system, I would be grounded. Thanks to events beyond my control my copy of Destiny sat forsaken on the store shelf. So I spurned the community, knowing the many tales being told would only increase that ache in my heart. Despite my RSS feed beckoning me with news and updates I abstained, waiting for the time when I could rejoin my fellow Guardians. Finally the dawn broke on my long night. The day had come to get my game. I soon had it in hand, and with great haste I rushed home. Even now, I wait with baited breath as Destiny installs on my system. Soon, I will Become Legend.

Welcome to the fight, Guardian!

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Friday, September 19, 2014, 10:15 (3500 days ago) @ sario

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread