Bup-DATE! (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, September 19, 2014, 17:17 (3504 days ago)

http://www.bungie.net/7_Bungie-Weekly-Update---09192014/en/News/News?aid=12154
-------------

MrSwier DeeJ, Why are Warlocks the best class in the world?

It’s really a matter of the people who choose to embody that class. They are the finest humans, aliens, and machines in the City. They are faithful, have a dashing sense of fashion, and contain the bravest beating hearts in their chests.

TRUTH.

FTFY

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Friday, September 19, 2014, 17:30 (3504 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

-------------

It’s really a matter of the people who choose to embody that class. They are the saddest losers, heathens, and toaster ovens in the City. They are pathetic, have a dashing sense of how to seem even more pitiful, and contain the envy of their stronger, wiser, and more bodacious brothers and sisters... The Titans.

TRUTH.

8r

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, September 19, 2014, 17:52 (3504 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

- No text -

I wish to shake this man's hand...

by Phoenix_9286 @, Friday, September 19, 2014, 18:09 (3504 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

[image]

Because that thing is glorious and was amazing fun to sit and watch animate. Easily the single most fantastic piece of animated scenery I've ever come across in a game.

Image didn't link like I thought it would. The whole thread is fantastic.

Ninja'd

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, September 19, 2014, 18:15 (3504 days ago) @ Phoenix_9286

[image]

Because that thing is glorious and was amazing fun to sit and watch animate. Easily the single most fantastic piece of animated scenery I've ever come across in a game.

Image didn't link like I thought it would. The whole thread is fantastic.

...And here I was hesitating about weather or not I should post this here. While you're at it look at the high poly vs low poly spider tank & Gjallarhorn.

The Hunter: No better friend, no worse enemy

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Friday, September 19, 2014, 18:55 (3504 days ago) @ INSANEdrive
edited by Grizzlei, Friday, September 19, 2014, 18:59

While I would lament at such a high-level person as DeeJ promoting the fashionable attire Warlocks don at the expense of their Hunter comrades, one thing is abundantly clear: Hunters have style. We have finesse. Better yet, our good looks come with a insightful past, as this cloak description so elegantly details:

"If you learn nothing else, learn this: when a Hunter takes up the cloak of a dead comrade, this is a vow."

Better than a unicorn helmet if you ask me.

So no Reef update for The Queen's Wrath :(

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Friday, September 19, 2014, 20:39 (3504 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Based on Deej's answer to this Mailsack Q:

KTfreak4Jesus Is the Tower going to be opened up more?

Yes. And soon. Hell hath no fury like a Queen scorned.

I don't think we'll see the Reef until House of Wolves.

by HavokBlue, California, Saturday, September 20, 2014, 00:33 (3504 days ago) @ JDQuackers

- No text -

Bup-DATE!

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Saturday, September 20, 2014, 10:02 (3504 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

-------------

It’s really a matter of the people who choose to embody that class. They are the finest humans, aliens, and machines in the City. They are faithful, have a dashing sense of fashion, and contain the bravest beating hearts in their chests.

TRUTH.

Dashing sense of fashion? That's for sure:

[image]

Sweet!

by marmot 1333 @, Saturday, September 20, 2014, 11:13 (3503 days ago) @ SigbiasSilva

- No text -

Want.

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Saturday, September 20, 2014, 12:23 (3503 days ago) @ SigbiasSilva

How does it look with different shaders?

Want.

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Saturday, September 20, 2014, 12:30 (3503 days ago) @ ZackDark

I... can't believe I haven't checked that.

I'll investigate and take some screenshots as soon as these server issues resolve.

Here's those shader screenies I promised!

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Saturday, September 20, 2014, 13:31 (3503 days ago) @ ZackDark
edited by SigbiasSilva, Saturday, September 20, 2014, 13:42

Link

It's a bit of a rushed screenshot job, doing this between the crucible you see!

Edit: Added a couple more in, including without a shader at the end.

Need.

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Saturday, September 20, 2014, 14:42 (3503 days ago) @ SigbiasSilva

Dat white-in-orange

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread