Guardians Make their Own Fate (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, October 21, 2014, 12:52 (3446 days ago)

Anybody check to see if this message still displays during the Atheon fight? Seems counter to a random teleport, doesn't it? :-p

Apparently...

by Webshift1, Tuesday, October 21, 2014, 13:00 (3446 days ago) @ Cody Miller

we caused Bungie to make this change. After reading a few articles today about how much the game changed over time...I'm kinda disillusioned towards it. Still a fun game, but it could have been so much more.

Guardians Make their Own Fate

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, October 21, 2014, 13:18 (3446 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I think it takes more fate-making to reorganize a team on the fly ever minute or so and still kick ass than it does to have three designated people... run the back of a room repeatedly. :)

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Tuesday, October 21, 2014, 13:25 (3446 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Yeah, I thought the fact that you made it back without getting lost in the vast darkness of time (or however they phrase the failure message) was the fate making part.

by car15, Tuesday, October 21, 2014, 13:19 (3446 days ago) @ Cody Miller

It's a pretty vague statement. I'd wager it's still there.

Has it changed?

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, October 21, 2014, 14:53 (3446 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Anybody check to see if this message still displays during the Atheon fight? Seems counter to a random teleport, doesn't it? :-p

I did the Vault of Glass this morning and the teleportation mechanics hadn't changed yet. I was sort of surprised.

Has it changed?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, October 21, 2014, 15:56 (3446 days ago) @ Beorn

I did the Vault of Glass this morning and the teleportation mechanics hadn't changed yet. I was sort of surprised.

[image]

Has it changed?

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Wednesday, October 22, 2014, 21:13 (3445 days ago) @ Cody Miller

There's a lot of wisdom in that last pane.

Has it changed?

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Thursday, October 23, 2014, 12:52 (3444 days ago) @ Cody Miller

From http://xkcd.com/221/

int getRandomNumber()
{
    return 4;  // chosen by fair dice roll, guaranteed to be random.
}
Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread