Epic Raid drops (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, October 21, 2014, 23:48 (3464 days ago)

I just did a raid where three people got the last word from the same chest :-p

Of course I get shards.

Epic Raid drops

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, October 22, 2014, 05:55 (3464 days ago) @ Cody Miller

It truly is a glorious weapon.

You know what we need now? An exotic lever action scout rifle. Its unique upgrade would be rapid fire from the hip.

Epic Raid drops

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Wednesday, October 22, 2014, 06:18 (3464 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Was that on a Normal or Hard playthrough?

I've only been through twice on normal, and all I've gotten is mostly ascendant energy and the same white shader.

I did get a set of forearms, but no other armor or weapons.

I'm wondering if my chances would increase if I played though on hard....

Epic Raid drops

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, October 22, 2014, 10:55 (3463 days ago) @ Revenant1988

It was on Normal.

Epic Raid drops

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Wednesday, October 22, 2014, 07:08 (3464 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I've completed the raid for 4 weeks now. Ive gotten:

-boots
-truth
-vision of confluence
-chatterwhite shader
-chatterwhite shader
-chatterwhite shader
-chatterwhite shader

I helped a friend go through it last night for the first time, and he got
-Atheon's prologue
-whatever the legendary ship is
-legendary shotgun
-chatterwhite shader

So, in one go, he has basically done better than i have in the past month. Oh and he was dead 75% of the time, b/c he always rushed head first into battle alone. He was always marked by fanatics and kept having to abandon the conflux to cleanse, and he was always backing off of cliffs. :(

Next week, I'm going to go in with the full 9 shaders. Maybe if i don't have any slots open, it will take pity on me and give me something else.

Epic Raid drops

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, October 22, 2014, 08:09 (3463 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

Next week, I'm going to go in with the full 9 shaders. Maybe if i don't have any slots open, it will take pity on me and give me something else.

Sched comes back to his vault to find all items replaced with Chatterwhite.

Epic Raid drops

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Wednesday, October 22, 2014, 08:37 (3463 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

My first run I had all 9 shader slots full and got the Glass Minuet instead of Chatterwhite.

Epic Raid drops

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Wednesday, October 22, 2014, 08:51 (3463 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

Here's my list of stuff I've gotten from 4+ raids

-Atheon's Epilogue
-Gjallarhorn
-Gauntlets x2
-Chatterwhite x2
-Glass Minuet Ship
-Shards.... lots of Shards

Don't bother, yo...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, October 22, 2014, 08:52 (3463 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

Twice that I've done this (unintentionally, I get too many dang Achilles shaders), the Chatterwhite has been sent to my postmaster.

Cody was also saying last night that maybe he was carrying too many Exotics to get another one, but I was carrying one more than he was, and I still got the Last Word...

Pretty sure it's completely random, and nothing you do changes it, since so far all theories have been met with examples that counter them...

I did speculate that there are probably seven chests, and we just don't know how to get the last two... Yet...

Don't bother, yo...

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Wednesday, October 22, 2014, 08:55 (3463 days ago) @ Korny

I did speculate that there are probably seven chests, and we just don't know how to get the last two... Yet...

yeah, lots of little nooks and crannies where one could hide. I'm surprised no one has been able to pull that data off the disk like they did with the IWBYD skull in Halo 3. not saying they should, I'm just surprised.

WE HAVE TO GO BACK

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Wednesday, October 22, 2014, 09:10 (3463 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

KATE!

by car15, Wednesday, October 22, 2014, 09:19 (3463 days ago) @ Revenant1988

[image]

WE HAVE TO GO BACK

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, October 22, 2014, 10:18 (3463 days ago) @ Revenant1988

…to the future… portal!

We need to do hard mode this week! Thursday or Friday night would be good for me if anybody wants to give it a try.

Epic Raid drops

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Wednesday, October 22, 2014, 09:02 (3463 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

It won't work. Destiny just sends items you can't store in your inventory to the postmaster.

Epic Raid drops

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, October 22, 2014, 09:27 (3463 days ago) @ Cody Miller

That was a pretty sweet moment :)
I also snagged the Gloves of the Hezen Lords as well as Fragment of the Prime. Not a bad haul, overall :)

Epic Raid drops

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, October 22, 2014, 10:00 (3463 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I also snagged the Gloves of the Hezen Lords as well as Fragment of the Prime. Not a bad haul, overall :)

I got the chest piece, so I made it to level 30 last night :-p Would rather have had your last word though!

Epic Raid drops

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, October 22, 2014, 13:01 (3463 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I got the chest piece, so I made it to level 30 last night :-p Would rather have had your last word though!

I've never been much of a Handcannon guy, BUT... The Last Word is AWESOME :)

Messed around with it a little last night, and it's a lot of fun. Liking it way more than Thorn so far.

I want that damned gun!!!!!

by Blue_Blazer_NZ, Wellington, New Zealand, Wednesday, October 22, 2014, 17:39 (3463 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread