VOG Hard Mode done in 42 mins (Destiny)

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Wednesday, October 22, 2014, 11:43 (3474 days ago)

VOG Hard Mode done in 42 mins

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, October 22, 2014, 13:17 (3474 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

wowza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwVoO3pUWgw

Nice. I wish I had some of those weapons! :)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, October 22, 2014, 14:33 (3474 days ago) @ Claude Errera

wowza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwVoO3pUWgw

Nice. I wish I had some of those weapons! :)

I'm not invalidating this as a speedrun, since it's fast and clever. However:

It uses things that I imagine Bungie will fix, and be unavailable soon. They use ledges to snipe during the Oracle section. They knock the Templar off the Edge.

If the fixes are applied, it may be unbeatable :-p

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, October 23, 2014, 10:00 (3473 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Anyone who beats the Templar by shoving him off the edge should be ashamed of themselves ;-p

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, October 23, 2014, 11:13 (3473 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Anyone who beats the Templar by shoving him off the edge should be ashamed of themselves ;-p

Yeah, our method worked so much better!

lol

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, October 23, 2014, 12:47 (3473 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

So, weapon question...

by nash, Thursday, October 23, 2014, 12:38 (3473 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

What perk allows him to continually gain ammo with that legendary rocket launcher?

(At around 2:15 - 2:20, he goes from 1 remaining rocket to 7 without anything notable happening...)

Not just his RL

by kornman00, Thursday, October 23, 2014, 13:27 (3473 days ago) @ nash

You'll notice his Special ammo also gets maxed out. The only thing notable is that the Spire finishes forming and the door starts to open. I can't recall if the game normally maxes your ammo out after that event or not (on hard or normal). Will test it out if I play VoG tonight.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread