Destiny would probably be more fun to me if... (Destiny)

by Riceamike, Wednesday, October 29, 2014, 21:39 (3464 days ago)

I had people to play with that I didn't find on DestinyLFG. Because I don't want to assume that I'm bad at the game, but with 20+ Raid attempts and 1 completion and hours spent on Atheon alone, I feel like a lot of my problems are because I have bad people weighing down my enjoyment.

At the core, the game is super fun. It really is. Story and content issues aside, I like playing it. Unfortunately, I don't have anyone I really like playing it with, and that's almost a reason to play in and of itself. Hell, I bought Gears of War solely because I had a friendslist full of people to play it, and I fucking hated Gears of War.

Destiny would probably be more fun to me if...

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, October 29, 2014, 21:53 (3464 days ago) @ Riceamike

If you don't complain while you're playing like you do when you're here, then I'd be glad to play with you. Not that I'm a good player at all, but I have made it through the raid twice.

The fun is truly multiplied with friends.

Destiny would probably be more fun to me if...

by Riceamike, Wednesday, October 29, 2014, 22:21 (3464 days ago) @ Kermit

I generally don't complain unless someone brings it up first, besides I've pretty much said all I can say.

My PSN is Riceamike-9000

Poppycock...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, October 29, 2014, 23:15 (3464 days ago) @ Riceamike

I generally don't complain unless someone brings it up first, besides I've pretty much said all I can say.

My PSN is Riceamike-9000

The fact that you start complaining nonstop the minute you join is one of the big reasons that I don't invite you to things. It's one thing to have someone take issue with something, another to have an endless stream of negativity pouring out straight out of the gate.
Even in things completely unrelated to the game at hand. You seem to go full neckbeard anytime someone mentions something that they like, and it has put off a number of groups...

If you change your attitude, MAYBE you'll get more invitations to group events.
Heck, sometimes muting yourself is the best recourse.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread