Xbox360 Raid this Thursday Raid Reminder Thursday This (Destiny)

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Thursday, October 30, 2014, 16:13 (3458 days ago)

I'll start sending out invites around 8:30 EST!

Did you add me? I don't think I got a friend request

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, October 30, 2014, 17:19 (3458 days ago) @ iconicbanana

- No text -

WOO! COMPLETION BONUS!

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Thursday, October 30, 2014, 20:02 (3458 days ago) @ Xenos
edited by iconicbanana, Thursday, October 30, 2014, 20:18

No one let me near the relic ever again.

WOO! COMPLETION BONUS!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, October 31, 2014, 07:33 (3458 days ago) @ iconicbanana

No one let me near the relic ever again.

Haha, I'll remember that next time :)

You guys rock

by yakaman, Thursday, October 30, 2014, 20:20 (3458 days ago) @ iconicbanana

I had to fly, but wanted to say thanks to Xenos, Banana, Lawnmower, Tiger, and Chaos. Very awesome, very fun. First time getting through the raid was sweet.

:)

Great work everybody

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Friday, October 31, 2014, 07:39 (3458 days ago) @ iconicbanana

I had tons of fun.

Also... don't let iconicbanana near the relic. :P

Great work everybody

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Friday, October 31, 2014, 07:52 (3458 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

I'm not saying every time we wiped, I was carrying the relic. I'm just saying every time I carried the relic, we wiped.

Some of that was probably just bad luck

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Friday, October 31, 2014, 07:55 (3458 days ago) @ iconicbanana

- No text -

That f'ing Minotaur gets me every time

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Friday, October 31, 2014, 07:56 (3458 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

- No text -

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, October 31, 2014, 07:57 (3458 days ago) @ iconicbanana

Have your teammates throw grenades before the oracles appear.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Friday, October 31, 2014, 08:02 (3458 days ago) @ Kermit

Have your teammates throw grenades before the oracles appear.

I think in practice, that was usually happening. I really just have a hard time with the mechanics of that jump-superman punch combo. I usually miss, so then I start trying to bash the bastard with the shield, and by then he's wiped the rest of the team. Xenos and t1g3r were crushing though, and I think the run we finally did it they carried the relic 6 of the 7 times or so.

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Friday, October 31, 2014, 09:08 (3458 days ago) @ iconicbanana

Except the time when I was supposed to be protecting everybody with the bubble and I decided to try to super Atheon first. I forget who died, but that was not my best moment. :P

Great work everybody

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, October 31, 2014, 07:57 (3458 days ago) @ iconicbanana

I'm not saying every time we wiped, I was carrying the relic. I'm just saying every time I carried the relic, we wiped.

That's how you learn. Congrats on making it through!

Xbox360 Raid this Thursday Raid Reminder Thursday This

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, October 31, 2014, 08:08 (3458 days ago) @ iconicbanana

I had a great time! I actually love the teleport change, gives the last fight much better variety IMO. I also loved when we killed Atheon, 2 or 3 people dropped right as we were finishing him off, it was kind of a tense moment, made it that much more exciting!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, October 31, 2014, 08:42 (3458 days ago) @ Xenos

I had a great time! I actually love the teleport change, gives the last fight much better variety IMO. I also loved when we killed Atheon, 2 or 3 people dropped right as we were finishing him off, it was kind of a tense moment, made it that much more exciting!

I'm sorry for the 2 or 3 people who dropped. Hope they got some loot!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, October 31, 2014, 08:57 (3458 days ago) @ Kermit

Sorry, poor wording, I meant they died :)

by SonofMacPhisto @, Friday, October 31, 2014, 12:17 (3457 days ago) @ Xenos

lol the magic of video games: death > disconnection

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Friday, October 31, 2014, 15:25 (3457 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

lol the magic of video games: death > disconnection

Ha! When you're a sunsinger, death is meaningless unless you do what I did yesterday and pop your radiance as you fall off the map instead of after

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, October 31, 2014, 15:29 (3457 days ago) @ iconicbanana

Ha! When you're a sunsinger, death is meaningless unless you do what I did yesterday and pop your radiance as you fall off the map instead of after

I totally saw that :-D

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Friday, October 31, 2014, 15:33 (3457 days ago) @ Xenos

Nothing will top that one where I self-res'd inside the portal after the oracles wiped us, picked up the relic, ran out, killed myself so it only sent two of us back, self-res'd again, and then just fell off an edge trying to cross the map to open the next portal. Worst wipe ever.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, October 31, 2014, 15:37 (3457 days ago) @ iconicbanana

Nothing will top that one where I self-res'd inside the portal after the oracles wiped us, picked up the relic, ran out, killed myself so it only sent two of us back, self-res'd again, and then just fell off an edge trying to cross the map to open the next portal. Worst wipe ever.

I actually muted my mic because I couldn't stop laughing!

tons 'o fun

by Lawnmower172, Friday, October 31, 2014, 08:40 (3458 days ago) @ iconicbanana

Great to make it through :)

Thanks, guys!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread