Congrats iconicbanana! (Destiny)

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Monday, November 24, 2014, 08:53 (3441 days ago)

I'm still jealous of that sweet drop you got from Atheon. Thanks again for raiding with us!

You're the real hero here, man.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Monday, November 24, 2014, 08:58 (3441 days ago) @ unoudid

Seriously, I said it earlier, but you have a hell of a group there. They really dug deep on that last run. I owe you guys big, and somebody else probably deserved that mythoclast. They can't have it though.

Welcome to the Club!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, November 24, 2014, 09:07 (3441 days ago) @ iconicbanana

- No text -

Thanks

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Monday, November 24, 2014, 09:48 (3441 days ago) @ iconicbanana

Seriously, I said it earlier, but you have a hell of a group there. They really dug deep on that last run. I owe you guys big, and somebody else probably deserved that mythoclast. They can't have it though.

You didn't even get to play with our normal group. We were all on our Alts and we were missing one of our other lvl 30 regulars. I like to think we have a pretty good group to run the raids with as we have around 9 people all at lvl 30 with maxed raid weapons.

I still had a great time last night even though it took so long. Atheon was a real a-hole this go around! The constant wipes on the teleports was pretty rough, but I'm glad we were able to finish last night.

It was still a good run even though I didn't get the ever elusive Mythoclast.
15 Ascendant Energy, 12 Ascendant Shards, Corrective Measure (2nd one), Praedyth's Revenge (3rd one), Raid Gauntlets (better stats), Raid Helmet (better stats), Raid Sparrow

Thanks

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Monday, November 24, 2014, 09:55 (3441 days ago) @ unoudid

Raid Gauntlets (better stats), Raid Helmet (better stats), Raid Sparrow

I'd honestly trade you the mythoclast for those three right there, if I could. Damn I want that helmet!

Thanks

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Monday, November 24, 2014, 09:59 (3441 days ago) @ iconicbanana

my current raid gear gives me like 0 Intellect, 379 Discipline and 88 Strength or something crazy like that. I'm excited to be able to cater my stats more towards my play style. The IB Boots and Gauntlets will just add to this as well.

Throw all the grenades!

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Monday, November 24, 2014, 10:01 (3441 days ago) @ unoudid

my current raid gear gives me like 0 Intellect, 379 Discipline and 88 Strength or something crazy like that. I'm excited to be able to cater my stats more towards my play style. The IB Boots and Gauntlets will just add to this as well.

Seriously though. Gift of the Sun and go!

Throw all the grenades!

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Monday, November 24, 2014, 10:08 (3441 days ago) @ iconicbanana

It's great for PvP. the only problem is that you hit 100% stats at around the 270 Mark.

Throw all the grenades!

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Monday, November 24, 2014, 10:09 (3441 days ago) @ unoudid

It's great for PvP. the only problem is that you hit 100% stats at around the 270 Mark.

I was going to ask how in hell you managed 0 intellect...that's just cruel. Blame the RNG.

Throw all the grenades!

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Monday, November 24, 2014, 11:08 (3441 days ago) @ iconicbanana

It was beyond cruel!!! luckily I can now mix and match some various stats. I just need to get that gear up leveled quickly.

You're the real hero here, man.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, November 24, 2014, 12:16 (3441 days ago) @ iconicbanana

Nice! I just got my Mythoclast a couple days ago. It's everything I dreamed it would be :)

Motion to rename iconicbanana "Dr. Nope"

by SonofMacPhisto @, Monday, November 24, 2014, 11:14 (3441 days ago) @ unoudid

Mythoclast AND Pocket Infinity? The mind considers the nope-age and reels.

Stop talking about me, I need to get some work done

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Monday, November 24, 2014, 11:17 (3441 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

I swear Destiny is going to get me fired.

....or make me single

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Monday, November 24, 2014, 11:19 (3441 days ago) @ iconicbanana

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread