Iron Banner Reforge is really handy (Destiny)

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Monday, November 24, 2014, 11:01 (3441 days ago)

All these arc nightfalls have been tough on my solar-void heavy catalogue; arc just seems to be super rare on my RNG schedule. After picking up perun's fire from Iron Banner, I was able to reforge it into an Arc fusion rifle, which significantly supplemented my lacking arc arsenal. Highly recommend; if you got up to rank 4 to get those gloves, grab Perun's fire and score yourself a legendary fusion flavor you didn't have for that next nightfall!

Iron Banner Reforge is really handy

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Monday, November 24, 2014, 11:41 (3441 days ago) @ iconicbanana

So it's the gloves that can reforge them? I never understood how this reforge thing works.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Monday, November 24, 2014, 12:11 (3441 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

No. If you have an Iron-banner-themed weapon equipped, There's an option in Lord Saladman's vendor screen that allows you to reforge it for two motes of light.

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Monday, November 24, 2014, 12:57 (3441 days ago) @ CyberKN

Ahhhh, thank you. I figured it was only IB weapons. I got 2 characters to level 4 and FINALLY got that pistol, sad really.

by ChaosSociety, Oregon, Monday, November 24, 2014, 11:45 (3441 days ago) @ iconicbanana

Would an exotic like Plan C be okay? :D

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Monday, November 24, 2014, 14:47 (3441 days ago) @ ChaosSociety

Would an exotic like Plan C be okay? :D

I'm still a little jealous.

Reforge question

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Monday, November 24, 2014, 12:00 (3441 days ago) @ iconicbanana

Can you reforge any weapon, or only Iron Banner weapons?

The reason i ask, is b/c I've been killed lots of time by people that had "The Swarm" in arc and solar variants. I have only ever seen the void version before. Are there other versions out there, or did they reforge it?

Reforge question

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Monday, November 24, 2014, 12:08 (3441 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

I think you can only reforge iron banner weapons, at least I took a look at my maxed out "the devil you know' and it didn't offer me a reforge option.

Reforge question

by RC ⌂, UK, Monday, November 24, 2014, 13:26 (3441 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

Can you reforge any weapon, or only Iron Banner weapons?

The reason i ask, is b/c I've been killed lots of time by people that had "The Swarm" in arc and solar variants. I have only ever seen the void version before. Are there other versions out there, or did they reforge it?

Engrams, or rep-level-up reward packages from the Vanguard contain weapons with randomized attributes.

I have both a void and Solar Swarm. In fact I've had 2 Solar The Swarms.

Jolder's Hammer

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Monday, November 24, 2014, 12:09 (3441 days ago) @ iconicbanana

I reforged my Jolder's Hammer I got in a drop and was able to get the following loadout.

Solar Damage

CQB Ballistics

Rangefinder - aiming this weapon increased its effective range

High-Caliber Rounds
Field Scout
Skip rounds

Crowd Control - Kills with this weapon grant bonus damage for a short period of time.

I'm pretty happy with this stat set. Perfect Balance would have been nice but I'm happy with this roll.

I'll reroll the scout rifle tonight and hope for Third-Eye, Field Scout & Firefly

Reforge question #2

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, November 24, 2014, 12:24 (3441 days ago) @ iconicbanana

How does it work? Do you get to choose which upgrades will show up or is it a completely random reroll?

It's completely random.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Monday, November 24, 2014, 12:26 (3441 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread