Hard Raid XB1 Tonight? (Mon 11/24) (Destiny)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Monday, November 24, 2014, 12:54 (3433 days ago)

Mid7night REALLY wants the loot he missed when got disconnected running the Raid on Saturday! :) Anybody want to make a Hard run with him and I? It'll be a little late, 9PM PST to be exact, but last time the run only took us less than 2 hours even with a bunch of disconnects starting at the gatekeeper, so shouldn't keep you up TOO late!

Hard Raid XB1 Tonight? (Mon 11/24)

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Monday, November 24, 2014, 12:58 (3433 days ago) @ Xenos

if on yes, but I may be an old man by that point.

by petetheduck, Monday, November 24, 2014, 13:02 (3433 days ago) @ Xenos

Mid7night REALLY wants the loot he missed when got disconnected running the Raid on Saturday! :) Anybody want to make a Hard run with him and I? It'll be a little late, 9PM PST to be exact, but last time the run only took us less than 2 hours even with a bunch of disconnects starting at the gatekeeper, so shouldn't keep you up TOO late!

Why so late!

I still have that Gorgon hard mode checkpoint. If I can manage to get on, I will share and participate.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Monday, November 24, 2014, 13:09 (3433 days ago) @ petetheduck

Why so late!

I still have that Gorgon hard mode checkpoint. If I can manage to get on, I will share and participate.

Mid7night can't play any earlier unfortunately, but if we can't find a group interested in the whole thing he actually has a Gatekeeper checkpoint we will use!

yep. lets do it.

by breitzen @, Kansas, Monday, November 24, 2014, 13:23 (3433 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Monday, November 24, 2014, 14:26 (3433 days ago) @ Xenos

I can probably help if you need a 6th. I don't have an alt high enough to run it, though, so if you have a full group of people who need to run it, I'll be happy to step aside, too.

-Disciple

by nash, Monday, November 24, 2014, 14:59 (3433 days ago) @ Xenos

Yes.

Sorry I had to turn you guys down last night.

-nash (Naterator)

Sweet!

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Monday, November 24, 2014, 18:05 (3433 days ago) @ Xenos

Unless I counted wrong, it looks like we have six, WOOHOO!

Question though: Do y'all need a fresh run, or do you want to start at the Gatekeeper?

Fresh Run Please.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Monday, November 24, 2014, 18:06 (3433 days ago) @ Mid7night

And the first section shouldn't take us long anyway.

Agreed

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Monday, November 24, 2014, 18:09 (3433 days ago) @ Xenos

And the first section shouldn't take us long anyway.

Yeah we totally know what we're doin now... ! :P

Seriously Xenos?!

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 00:10 (3433 days ago) @ Xenos

ANOTHER FATEBRINGER?!!?

Maybe next time....

Seriously, that should be on a Destiny T-shirt. :P

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread