Exotics: Have they negatively impacted your use of others? (Destiny)

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Monday, November 24, 2014, 19:56 (3437 days ago)

So, ever since I was randomly rewarded with the Armatarium, I've not been able to use any other exotic armor piece I have.

Essentially, I've gotten too accustomed to having 2 grenades and a ton of heavy ammo always at my disposal, to the point where if I switch to say, Defender, I'll forsake the saint helm and no backup plans (both of which are TAILORED to defender) because I'd rather have the extra nade.

And I get mad when I go from carrying 10 rockets to 5.

Weapons aren't as bad, barely. I have a backup scout rifle (I use MIDA 90% of the time) so I can use Ice Breaker or what have you when pressed, but I feel like I'm not playing "right" sometimes.

Does anyone else find themselves "stuck" on that one piece of armor or weapon, to the point where you essentially are building your character around that one item?

Curious to see what others are doing.

Exotics: Have they negatively impacted your use of others?

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Monday, November 24, 2014, 20:07 (3437 days ago) @ Revenant1988

So, ever since I was randomly rewarded with the Armatarium, I've not been able to use any other exotic armor piece I have.

Essentially, I've gotten too accustomed to having 2 grenades and a ton of heavy ammo always at my disposal, to the point where if I switch to say, Defender, I'll forsake the saint helm and no backup plans (both of which are TAILORED to defender) because I'd rather have the extra nade.

And I get mad when I go from carrying 10 rockets to 5.

Weapons aren't as bad, barely. I have a backup scout rifle (I use MIDA 90% of the time) so I can use Ice Breaker or what have you when pressed, but I feel like I'm not playing "right" sometimes.

Does anyone else find themselves "stuck" on that one piece of armor or weapon, to the point where you essentially are building your character around that one item?

Curious to see what others are doing.

I have a total of two sets of armor at the moment that I rearrange for the playstyle I'm currently attempting. So I'll miss something like more heavy ammo, but I'll gain more arcbolt grenade chains. Exotics tend to be the leaders of these configurations since they have more/greater effects.

Weapons are far more random for me. I have a lot and I keep experimenting...

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, November 24, 2014, 20:21 (3437 days ago) @ Revenant1988

Exotics do play a large part of my various builds. I enjoy trying to find something that I'm comfortable with and that fits with my ideas for each character.

For armor, my Striker and Defender Titan variants are build around their respective helmets. The Striker uses the helmet that lets her do Death From Above along with another perk. Usually it's Death From Above combined with Shockwave so if I miss short I still have a pretty good chance at killing and enemy or two. When in Defender mode my Titan uses the helmet that lets Ward of Dawn blind an enemy. You can really hold down a point if you play it right. My Hunter uses the helmet that provides radar at all times.

For weapons things are a bit more variable. For one thing I have several weapons that still need to be upgraded. My Hunter uses The Last Word almost exclusively. It is versatile enough that I use a Legendary Sniper Rifle in my special shot without feeling too vulnerable at close range. My Titan mixes it up more. I really like the Invective shotgun but also like Thunderlord for a heavy and am playing around with the Mida Multi-Tool for a primary. My eventual plan is to get the Titan The Swarm for a heavy to sub in for Thunderlord, find a good auto shotgun in place of Invective and probably go with an Exotic primary, either the Mida Multi-Tool or Red Death if I can ever get my hands on it.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, November 24, 2014, 20:36 (3437 days ago) @ Revenant1988

I always feel odd when I'm not wearing my "Heart of the Praxic Fire", since it's designed for a Sunsinger that uses Fusion Rifles (Mythoclast included) and Rockets (Gjallarhorn). Basically, it was made for me... But sometimes I'll have to whip out the Sunbreakers, and it throws me off in a bunch of ways, even though I had mastered the Sunbreakers well before I got the HotPF...

Also, Despite having around 20 exotic weapons, The only two that I've been using to any significant degree have been the Gjallarhorn and Mythoclast. Everything else (other than the Icebreaker) seems superfluous... Maybe once I get ahold of one of those beautiful Hawkmoons things will be different, but until then...

Those DLC armors for the Sunsinger do look mighty tempting...

The issue with exotics

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, November 24, 2014, 20:50 (3437 days ago) @ Korny

Also, Despite having around 20 exotic weapons, The only two that I've been using to any significant degree have been the Gjallarhorn and Mythoclast. Everything else (other than the Icebreaker) seems superfluous... Maybe once I get ahold of one of those beautiful Hawkmoons things will be different, but until then...

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2lt366/reddit_voted_exotic_weapon_rankings_ownership/

Here is a list of what exotics people find desirable. Look at the S-Tier for PvE. Hawkmoon, Gjallarhorn, Icebreaker. These are the weapons people find the best. What do those have in common? They do a fuck ton of damage.

The main problem with exotics is that no matter how cool a perk they have, or ability they grant, Destiny is all about killing stuff. So, damage output wins every time. You are essentially picking the most efficient killing tool.

With something like Deus Ex, you can complete the game using skills not necessarily making you kill things. You can interact and succeed in a wider variety of ways. Thus, interesting augmentations can be desirable, even if they don't have damage output.

Because of this, you are really limited with the kinds of cool 'exotic' things weapons can add.

The issue with exotics

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Monday, November 24, 2014, 20:56 (3437 days ago) @ Cody Miller

The main problem with exotics is that no matter how cool a perk they have, or ability they grant, Destiny is all about killing stuff. So, damage output wins every time. You are essentially picking the most efficient killing tool.

With something like Deus Ex, you can complete the game using skills not necessarily making you kill things. You can interact and succeed in a wider variety of ways. Thus, interesting augmentations can be desirable, even if they don't have damage output.

Because of this, you are really limited with the kinds of cool 'exotic' things weapons can add.

Guns I was killed with playing Crucible tonight: Pocket Infinity. Suros Regime. Truth. The Last Word. All this in 3 games.

Sure not all guns are useful in PvE. It doesn't mean they don't have valid uses in other parts of the game. Acknowledge the other aspects of the game that aren't the Vault of Glass, and I'll give some weight to your opinion.

The issue with exotics

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, November 24, 2014, 20:58 (3437 days ago) @ iconicbanana
edited by Cody Miller, Monday, November 24, 2014, 21:02

Guns I was killed with playing Crucible tonight: Pocket Infinity. Suros Regime. Truth. The Last Word. All this in 3 games.

Sure not all guns are useful in PvE. It doesn't mean they don't have valid uses in other parts of the game. Acknowledge the other aspects of the game that aren't the Vault of Glass, and I'll give some weight to your opinion.

The S-Tier PvP list in that link is exactly the same in terms of philosophy: high or fast damage output. All weapons you listed are S-Tier PvP. The same thing applies. Even more so in the crucible where kill time is so low, you need to deal damage. Doesn't matter if your Monte Carlo fills your melee attack up super fast if you are dying to better exotics.

The issue with exotics

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Monday, November 24, 2014, 21:07 (3437 days ago) @ Cody Miller

The S-Tier PvP list in that link is exactly the same in terms of philosophy: high or fast damage output. All weapons you listed are S-Tier PvP. The same thing applies. Even more so in the crucible where kill time is so low, you need to deal damage.

Right. That was my point. There are more than 3 guns everyone plays with. Your argument as I understand it, is that perks are superfluous to the damage output and thus that there will be one gun each for primary, secondary, and heavy that is superior and thus should be played with. My argument is that people *edit* actually use numerous guns for numerous situations like PvE or PvP, and that ultimately your argument is invalid.

There was most certainly one build for deus ex that could be argued quantifiably superior. But people found joy playing the game in variety. I see thorn and bad juju and plan C and patience & time and a host of other guns in the crucible. If your point was true, everybody would be little Suros clones, and that isn't the gun I die to most, nor is it the only gun people play with. Sure some guns are popular. If you were right they would be the only gun you ever saw.

The issue with exotics

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, November 24, 2014, 21:42 (3437 days ago) @ iconicbanana

Yep. Also I think just ranking Exotics and leaving out Legendary weapons makes Destiny's selection look artificially small. There are a ton of good Legendaries to choose from. For every Exotic you can probably find two or more really good Legendary weapons to swap them out for. I think the strength of the Legendaries helps keep the Crucible diverse where you don't see the same weapon over and over too often.

The issue with exotics

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, November 24, 2014, 21:51 (3437 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Yep. Also I think just ranking Exotics and leaving out Legendary weapons makes Destiny's selection look artificially small. There are a ton of good Legendaries to choose from. For every Exotic you can probably find two or more really good Legendary weapons to swap them out for. I think the strength of the Legendaries helps keep the Crucible diverse where you don't see the same weapon over and over too often.

We weren't talking about Legendary weapons. Yes, there are tons of good ones, but that doesn't change the fact that many exotics are bad, and is even made that worse when their raid counterparts are better, i.e. Vision of Confluence, Corrective Measure, etc.

The issue with exotics

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Monday, November 24, 2014, 22:06 (3437 days ago) @ Cody Miller

We weren't talking about Legendary weapons. Yes, there are tons of good ones, but that doesn't change the fact that many exotics are bad, and is even made that worse when their raid counterparts are better, i.e. Vision of Confluence, Corrective Measure, etc.

VoC is a better gun in than MIDA for almost everything... With that said, MIDA is a blast to play with. The sound is better, pulling the trigger as fast as you can is great, and third eye is extremely useful. I run a scout rifle 90% of the time in PvE so the majority of the time I'll have Icebreaker equipped instead of MIDA. Sometimes it does just come down to overall damage dealt unfortunately.

The issue with exotics

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Monday, November 24, 2014, 22:08 (3437 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Whether or not they're useful in every situation, and whether one was best, would be the argument. The fact that some legendaries are more useful than some exotics seems apropos to me. For instance, yesterday on a hard mode raid, I used a comedian in place of my icebreaker because it was more effective against supplicants, and didn't in fact use an exotic weapon even though I had several fully leveled ones available because I found the legendaries more useful.

Sure sounds like we're talking about legendaries to me…

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Monday, November 24, 2014, 22:18 (3437 days ago) @ Cody Miller

And this from the guy who's citing, of all things, Deus Ex. Color me confused.

Yeah... No kidding...

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, November 24, 2014, 22:19 (3437 days ago) @ Beorn

- No text -

The issue with exotics

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, November 24, 2014, 22:48 (3437 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Many exotics are bad? I disagree. There's one or two I think really do need a tweak but most of the Exotics are pretty awesome. I think by "bad" you mean "not the very tip-top best weapon in the entire game" which is a silly definition.

Except DpS is fairly uniform within a Weapon Class

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Wednesday, November 26, 2014, 13:25 (3435 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Monte Carlo DpS is basically the same as any other AR, including other exotics. Suros' glass half empty perk makes its damage slightly better for PvE, but the difference is fairly minor in PvP from what I've seen (going from 30 to 32 at the bottom of the clip).

Exotic Weapons.

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 05:42 (3437 days ago) @ Cody Miller

When it comes to weapons, I'm not really paying attention to what does the most damage because I'm assuming that a 300 sniper does the same as a 300 hand cannon, in their respective uses.

But I am finding myself gravitating towards the same 2-3 weapons even though I have lots of others I could be using. I know there are a few that need tweaked, like my Thorn and Juju- but putting those aside I have a hard time justifying using "Super Good Advice" when I have a perfectly good "The Swarm" that does the same damage type.

I understand that exotic weapons are a niche deal- they heavily favor one specific trait or ability, but that doesn't make them the ideal weapon to use all the time. Ideally. I find myself using the same 3-4 weapons for all encounters, and only switching if there is a "burn" for the nightfall.

I have no issues flipping weapons around as needed, compared to armor and my super's skill tree (which give me a hell of a time)

But I do notice that as you say, many of the legendary stuff beat out the exotics.

I have a fully upgraded void "The Crash" shotgun that I got from a random drop- it has abilities that greatly differ from the one the FWC sells. I also have Invective. On paper, I should be ditching the crash for Invective, as it SHOULD be self sustaining, but because special ammo is plentiful on the maps, I never use it in PVP or PVE.

I have a void "The Cure" RL and I have "Truth"... guess which one I use? The Cure.

I've got a couple more like that. I only seem to use MIDA and Icebreaker, switching things around when needed but otherwise not even touching my other exotics.

Exotic Weapons.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 10:19 (3437 days ago) @ Revenant1988

When it comes to weapons, I'm not really paying attention to what does the most damage because I'm assuming that a 300 sniper does the same as a 300 hand cannon, in their respective uses.

But I am finding myself gravitating towards the same 2-3 weapons even though I have lots of others I could be using. I know there are a few that need tweaked, like my Thorn and Juju- but putting those aside I have a hard time justifying using "Super Good Advice" when I have a perfectly good "The Swarm" that does the same damage type.

I understand that exotic weapons are a niche deal- they heavily favor one specific trait or ability, but that doesn't make them the ideal weapon to use all the time. Ideally. I find myself using the same 3-4 weapons for all encounters, and only switching if there is a "burn" for the nightfall.

I have no issues flipping weapons around as needed, compared to armor and my super's skill tree (which give me a hell of a time)

But I do notice that as you say, many of the legendary stuff beat out the exotics.

I have a fully upgraded void "The Crash" shotgun that I got from a random drop- it has abilities that greatly differ from the one the FWC sells. I also have Invective. On paper, I should be ditching the crash for Invective, as it SHOULD be self sustaining, but because special ammo is plentiful on the maps, I never use it in PVP or PVE.

I have a void "The Cure" RL and I have "Truth"... guess which one I use? The Cure.

I've got a couple more like that. I only seem to use MIDA and Icebreaker, switching things around when needed but otherwise not even touching my other exotics.

I think this is a good example of playstyle dictating exotic choice. I for instance never use MIDA and seldom use icebreaker; my loadout is usually a VoC and then a rotating cast of Exotic or Legendary Fusion Rifles, maybe a shotgun or two, and an Unfriendly Giant/Truth/Corrective Measure. I might mix in Hard Light or Shadow Price situationally. The point is that I don't use the exotics you like to use, but I still use exotics. Playstyle dictates that. There are many exotics that feel lackluster to you or me, but they aren't necessarily the same ones.

Exotic Armor (and your skill trees)

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 06:03 (3437 days ago) @ Cody Miller

This is where my main frustration comes from.

I've only played Titan, but recently started a Hunter to see if things might be different. Regarding my Titan, I have terrible, terrible trouble building my tree around my armor most times, to the point where I never switch to other things.

Example: When playing Striker, I have "Helm of inmost light" or whatever, that essentially gives me two of my striker abilities FOR FREE, ('head strong' and 'death from above') so if I wear that helmet, I shouldn't have those selected in my skill tree because I'm getting them from the helmet. Well, as luck has it, I never use those two out of preference anyway, because I like using "aftershock" and "aftermath". So if I use this helm, I get 4 abilities when I would normally only get two. Should be easy decision right?

WRONG!

I still use Armatarium. It keeps me at 29 and as I said earlier, two grenades in Destiny is hard to give up. While you peasants are waiting for your single one to charge, I throw them around like money. And in PVP, WHY would I want to use anything else? I might get to use my super 3 times in a match, on a good day. But give me 10 rockets or 300+ rounds for my HMG and I'll get way more kills over all. Same logic applies to boss fights. I've essentially not changed my Titan build since I hit lvl 20. I feel like I can't possibly make it any better.

Example: When playing Defender This one gives me way more trouble. For one, the skill tree drives me nuts. Do I want to have offense buff for weapons, or defensive shields for my team? Or do I want to be an Orb generating machine? Or do I want to heavily lean towards melee kills?

So I decide on one. Then I try to incorporate "No backup plans" or "Saint helm XX" around it because they both buff defender. Well, if I pick one of those I gotta go change my skill tree around, AGAIN, and it might only last for an encounter or two before I change again.

Nope. Screw that. Bring out Armatarium. Two sticky grenades? Yes please.

Bam. One piece of armor to rule them all (for me).

And that's the problem I have at this point. I feel like I have no incentive to change armors around, and a little incentive to change weapons.

I didn't realize it until I typed it out, but maybe I would be MORE inclined to change armor sets if I had something like a load out I could pre-configure and change on the fly (but only if I had the necessary pieces with me of course).

It's so taxing to go in the middle of a battle and think, "man, Defender would really help here... but then I gotta go to the menus and change this chest for that helm, and those legs for that launcher, and....fuck it. Armatarium. Change nothing."

So, does anyone else deal with this for the other classes?

Is there "One gun or armor to rule them all" for hunters and warlocks?

I feel like I'm limiting myself, but if I try to change equipment, it's a hindrance.

Exotic Armor (and your skill trees)

by Kahzgul, Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 10:13 (3437 days ago) @ Revenant1988

I also find that I prefer grenades.

I'm a hunter, and Lucky Raspberry spawns me with full grenade energy. In PvP, this is hands down the best hunter exotic armor with the only possible exception being the knucklehead radar (if you're an always aiming kinda hunter).

In PvE, it's also amazing because of letting me hold more heavy ammo. I should mention: Lucky Raspberry buffs a blade dancer grenade, but I play gunslinger. Doesn't matter. Spawning with a trip mine ready to throw is 100% preferable to my Crest of the Alpha Lupi letting me spawn a bonus orb or res a dude faster. Having a grenade on spawn is better than a 4th Golden Gun shot from my acolyphage symbiote, and it's better than reloading special weapons faster from the Young Akamhara Spine gloves.

Raspberry and Armamentarium

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Wednesday, November 26, 2014, 14:20 (3435 days ago) @ Kahzgul

I find myself preferring the extra grenades and Heavy ammo in PvP, but until Bungie fix the disappearing ammo bug associated with Lucky Raspberry, Armamentarium and Voidfang Vestments I refuse to use them in high-level PvE.

A couple of bad runs on Hard Mode VoG (especially at the Gatekeepers, easily the most resource-consuming section) will take a solid chunk of my heavy ammo without me even firing a shot, let alone if Im using it. Not worth it to me.

Raspberry + Vex Mythoclast

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, November 26, 2014, 15:47 (3435 days ago) @ someotherguy

It's definitely worth using if you run with a mythoclast. One downside to the mythoclast is a relatively small store of ammo. The luck Raspberry with 'more ammo for fusion rifles' would make this much better.

Also, you lose heavy on death ammo with ANY piece of gear that lets you carry more. It's not exclusive to the raspberry.

Raspberry + Vex Mythoclast

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Wednesday, November 26, 2014, 16:24 (3435 days ago) @ Cody Miller

True, this is also the reason Im wearing Iron Banner greaves right now.

At least that's what I tell myself when I cant get any greaves to drop.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, November 24, 2014, 21:20 (3437 days ago) @ Korny

It sounds to me more like you just really like your armor / weapon build and don't have a lot of interest in trying things that won't work as well for you. Nothing wrong with finding your niche and sticking with it! :)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, November 24, 2014, 21:43 (3437 days ago) @ Ragashingo

It sounds to me more like you just really like your armor / weapon build and don't have a lot of interest in trying things that won't work as well for you. Nothing wrong with finding your niche and sticking with it! :)

Funny thing is that I actually go out of my way to evade my comfort zone. In Iron Banner, I've been going in with Machine Guns instead of the Gjallarhorn, Sniper Rifles instead of Fusion Rifles, and I've even been using the Assault Rifles that I loathe (it actually took me a bit to realize that I had two others besides the Epilogue, since 99% of them get scrapped), just to mix things up a bit. And I get 10-kill sprees every other game, so there's no "one set to rule them all".

Cody sees things as a numbers game where there are top tier weapons that supersede the usefulness/uniqueness of any other, but I prove him wrong simply by enjoying the game in a different way.

Having no Hunter of my own, I've even been hopping on to Sammy's account a bit this week and running as a Gunslinger with a Dead Orbit Handcannon, Invective, and a Hezen's Vengeance, and I've been wrecking... I even regret deleting my Hunter, because the completely different playstyle (quick and cunning) is also one that I love. So while my HotPF and weapon combo is my trademark style, the game has far too much variety in it to simply confine one's self into a box and complain about getting bored with the limited gameplay and weapon usefulness...

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, November 24, 2014, 21:50 (3437 days ago) @ Korny

Agreed. The diversity is really good.

One thing I wouldn't mind seeing is for Bungie to put the signature upgrade of Exotic weapons closer to the front of the upgrade path if not have them be the very first upgrade. Things like Bad Juju, Thorn, Universal Remote, Plan C, Pocket Infinity, etc all feel a bit lackluster until their exotic upgrade kicks in... but it can take me a week to get a weapon to that point even if I have the materials I need. The average player would take even longer!

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 08:33 (3437 days ago) @ Ragashingo

One thing I wouldn't mind seeing is for Bungie to put the signature upgrade of Exotic weapons closer to the front of the upgrade path if not have them be the very first upgrade. Things like Bad Juju, Thorn, Universal Remote, Plan C, Pocket Infinity, etc all feel a bit lackluster until their exotic upgrade kicks in... but it can take me a week to get a weapon to that point even if I have the materials I need. The average player would take even longer!

I'll get on board with that. Pocket Infinity is pretty useless in its base configuration. Having the unique upgrade changes its character completely.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, November 24, 2014, 22:05 (3437 days ago) @ Korny

Cody sees things as a numbers game where there are top tier weapons that supersede the usefulness/uniqueness of any other, but I prove him wrong simply by enjoying the game in a different way.

I have roughly equal kills with hand canons, pulse rifles, and auto rifles in crucible. I think there's lots of ways to play, but you can;t deny some exotics are just lame…

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Monday, November 24, 2014, 20:45 (3437 days ago) @ Revenant1988

I'm all over the map with weapons - I've got too many choices, both Legendary and Exotic, and they're not all maxed out so it further complicates the choice. I want to level them up, but I want to use my best stuff for Raid/IB...it's a quandary.

My main frustration though, comes from the fact that you can only equip one at a time which REALLY hinders leveling them up in the Tower when turning in bounties.

I wish that the Exotic-equip limit didn't apply in the Tower. It doesn't affect gameplay - there isn't any! - and it would allow us to level our most prized pieces more efficiently, and it would make them easier to show off (which is one of the purposes of a social space).

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Monday, November 24, 2014, 21:30 (3437 days ago) @ Mid7night

My main frustration though, comes from the fact that you can only equip one at a time which REALLY hinders leveling them up in the Tower when turning in bounties.

I actually like this. I find legendary weapons particularly to be more useful than exotics. Sure, I would love to level Hard light and my second Icebreaker up at the same time. But because of this limit I find myself leveling all sorts of weapons constantly. Exotics are fun, but few seem actually useful. I'll buy guns I like for my alt characters and level those on my main character where I'm leveling the majority of the exotics I have. As long as you have two other legendariles to level at the same time then I see no problem with this limit.

by SonofMacPhisto @, Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 17:40 (3436 days ago) @ Revenant1988

No Backup Plans has taken me away from 2-Grenades-Chest, but funny enough because the MIDA reload is so quick.

But I'm with you there, I stare at my Inmost Light and Alpha Lupi and think "boy you're lucky I don't need shards RIGHT THIS MOMENT." Now my Shadow Price has Grenadier, which makes me lean on 2-Grenades harder than already was.

Helm of Saint-14 is just too cool not to keep, though I haven't used it in a while.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread