Was there supposed to be a patch today or did I imagine that (Destiny)

by Spec ops Grunt @, Broklahoma, Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 09:23 (3430 days ago)

- No text -

Was there supposed to be a patch today or did I imagine that

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 09:30 (3430 days ago) @ Spec ops Grunt

Not that I'm aware of. Are you thinking of MCC or something? They seem to be tossing out patches sporadically

by Spec ops Grunt @, Broklahoma, Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 09:37 (3430 days ago) @ JDQuackers

For some reason I thought the Exotic patch was this week or something. I must be crazy/mistaken

Found the quote. Also PS for Deej or Urk if they are here

by Spec ops Grunt @, Broklahoma, Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 09:42 (3430 days ago) @ Spec ops Grunt

This quote from the Weekly Update is why I was thinking that.

I’m saving the numbers for the notes that are being written up right now.

Ok its vague and I probably misinterpreted. Also Deej or Urk if you are here, can you convince the powers that be to give The Last Word skip rounds? I wanna be Revolver Ocelot and do sick nasty hipfire ricochets.

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 09:42 (3430 days ago) @ Spec ops Grunt

I was thinking Deej hinted at a patch this week also. He could have meant in an upcoming patch (down the road) instead.

DeeJ's only exact timeline (via Reddit)

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 09:45 (3430 days ago) @ Spec ops Grunt

"Before the launch of The Dark Below" is the best I can do.
There are far too many moving pieces in this machine for me to give you exact dates. Things need to be certified. Networks are taken down for maintenance. It's not that I don't love you. What you're asking me to do is predict the next earthquake.

[Source]

Thoroughly enjoyed that analogy.

by rliebherr @, St. Louis, Missouri, Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 09:56 (3430 days ago) @ JDQuackers

- No text -

DeeJ's only exact timeline (via Reddit)

by Spec ops Grunt @, Broklahoma, Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 09:56 (3430 days ago) @ JDQuackers

Thanks! I don't use Reddit, hate the layout and upvoting/downvoting so I never would have seen this otherwise.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread