Xursday December 5, 2014 (Destiny)

by ChaosSociety, Oregon, Friday, December 05, 2014, 01:21 (3440 days ago)

Alright Guardians, the time has come once again for our favorite Agent of the Nine to screw us over! Let's see what he's got this week, shall we?

Hunters - Young Ahamkara's Spine
Titans - Helm of Inmost Light
Warlocks - Light Beyond Nemesis
Weapon - Plan C
No engrams
Exotic Shards available instead for 7 Strange Coins

Telemetries -

• Pulse Rifle
  • Hand Cannon
  • Machine Gun

Sparrow/Vehicle Upgrades -

• Void Drive
  • Stealth Drive

Not bad, not the worst week he's had. A little disappointing to see Plan C two weeks in a row now, but at least it isn't Sunbreakers.

Xursday December 5, 2014

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Friday, December 05, 2014, 02:38 (3440 days ago) @ ChaosSociety

A little disappointing to see Plan C two weeks in a row now, but at least it isn't Sunbreakers.

I missed it last week, so this serves me well!

Xursday December 5, 2014

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, December 05, 2014, 02:53 (3440 days ago) @ ChaosSociety

Is he not going to sell Heavy ammo Synths anymore? I really liked that deal. No reason being given why they're doing that?

I missed them!

by ChaosSociety, Oregon, Friday, December 05, 2014, 03:34 (3440 days ago) @ Korny

He is indeed selling Heavy Ammo Synths this week as well. Thanks for the catch!

No Engrams?

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Friday, December 05, 2014, 05:23 (3440 days ago) @ ChaosSociety

There goes my secondary source of Exotic Shards.

No Engrams?

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Friday, December 05, 2014, 08:19 (3440 days ago) @ someotherguy

There goes my secondary source of Exotic Shards.

I believe DeeJ confirmed they'll be back occasionally. I imagine they aren't there this week to prevent people from obtaining a large number of shards easily via multiple currencies, right from the get go.

Xursday December 5, 2014

by petetheduck, Friday, December 05, 2014, 06:20 (3440 days ago) @ ChaosSociety
edited by petetheduck, Friday, December 05, 2014, 06:24

Alright Guardians, the time has come once again for our favorite Agent of the Nine to screw us over! Let's see what he's got this week, shall we?

Hunters - Young Ahamkara's Spine
Titans - Helm of Inmost Light
Warlocks - Light Beyond Nemesis
Weapon - Plan C
No engrams
Exotic Shards available instead for 7 Strange Coins

Telemetries -

• Pulse Rifle
  • Hand Cannon
  • Machine Gun

Sparrow/Vehicle Upgrades -

• Void Drive
  • Stealth Drive

Not bad, not the worst week he's had. A little disappointing to see Plan C two weeks in a row now, but at least it isn't Sunbreakers.

I thought having extra characters would give me an advantage with Xur since I could run the Nightfall/Weekly multiple times. Turns out it just makes it more expensive! Bought all 3 Exotic armor pieces and a pile of Heavy Ammo Synth.

Ironically, I don't have Sunbreakers for my Warlock.

Xursday December 5, 2014

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, December 05, 2014, 07:14 (3440 days ago) @ ChaosSociety

I don't have any exotic helmets for my Titan, but I think I'm going to pass for now and just buy as many shards as I can afford this week.

Xursday December 5, 2014

by petetheduck, Friday, December 05, 2014, 07:21 (3440 days ago) @ Xenos

I don't have any exotic helmets for my Titan, but I think I'm going to pass for now and just buy as many shards as I can afford this week.

I considered that, but shards should be available every week and I wanted to save a few strange coins just in case I need them for next week. Fortunately I had like 60.

Location?

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Friday, December 05, 2014, 07:46 (3440 days ago) @ ChaosSociety

I'll find him sooner or later, but still, for everybody else...

I'm seriously considering buying a Plan C. How many times in friggin' Crucible have I charged a full 300 Light/Beware, and lit up an enemy with a 100% hit on all three projectiles, only to not even break their shields? And their glorious-ass Plan C kills me in one shot from virtually any distance, even cross-map.

And I've always seen him offer an Engram. What happened?

Location?

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, December 05, 2014, 07:58 (3440 days ago) @ Morpheus

Hangar, as soon as you see the open space, turn right.

Location?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, December 05, 2014, 08:19 (3440 days ago) @ Morpheus

I'm seriously considering buying a Plan C. How many times in friggin' Crucible have I charged a full 300 Light/Beware, and lit up an enemy with a 100% hit on all three projectiles, only to not even break their shields?

Tangent: It's actually seven projectiles :) If you have a fusion rifle with a scope that shows the ammo you can even see that it shows 7x the ammo you have on your HUD and goes down by 7 with each "shot".

Location?

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Friday, December 05, 2014, 12:42 (3440 days ago) @ Xenos

I'm seriously considering buying a Plan C. How many times in friggin' Crucible have I charged a full 300 Light/Beware, and lit up an enemy with a 100% hit on all three projectiles, only to not even break their shields?

Tangent: It's actually seven projectiles :) If you have a fusion rifle with a scope that shows the ammo you can even see that it shows 7x the ammo you have on your HUD and goes down by 7 with each "shot".

See? All the more reason that I'm getting screwed over!! Damn.

Definitely getting one now.

Location?

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Friday, December 05, 2014, 12:45 (3440 days ago) @ Morpheus

See? All the more reason that I'm getting screwed over!! Damn.

Definitely getting one now.

Especially since there's no spread on a Plan C with perfect balance. It's more like a mini-gun than the typical shotgun spread: all the projectiles go to the same place at almost the same time.

Location?

by Monochron, Friday, December 05, 2014, 15:46 (3439 days ago) @ Morpheus

I'll find him sooner or later, but still, for everybody else...

I'm seriously considering buying a Plan C. How many times in friggin' Crucible have I charged a full 300 Light/Beware, and lit up an enemy with a 100% hit on all three projectiles, only to not even break their shields? And their glorious-ass Plan C kills me in one shot from virtually any distance, even cross-map.

And I've always seen him offer an Engram. What happened?

I have been a devout Light/Beware user and just bought Plan C last weekend. I am pretty much fully converted and haven't even unlocked the Plan C signature ability. The short charge time and high accuracy really make it a beast, the only time I still use my Light/Beware is when my exotic slot is taken.

Location?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, December 05, 2014, 16:10 (3439 days ago) @ Monochron

I have been a devout Light/Beware user and just bought Plan C last weekend. I am pretty much fully converted and haven't even unlocked the Plan C signature ability. The short charge time and high accuracy really make it a beast, the only time I still use my Light/Beware is when my exotic slot is taken.

If you're like me you may hate it for the first little while after you unlock the signature ability. The almost zero charge time after switching to it takes some adjusting to. I was continually shooting too early for longer than I care to admit.

You have to pay the troll toll.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Friday, December 05, 2014, 07:49 (3440 days ago) @ ChaosSociety

I might buy another plan c just to rexurbish while I keep my already leveled up one for crucible.

Oh wait, I already bought an extra one last week, just because he was finally selling them never mind.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread