The Hidden (Destiny)

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Wednesday, December 10, 2014, 20:00 (3447 days ago)

So a I was reading Eris Morns Grimoire card, and it mentions that she's one of Ikora Reys Hidden...
As a warlock, I can't help but think it'd be super sweet to be able to eventually become one of the Hidden. There could be special missions only available to warlocks, emphasizing stealth and misdirection, maybe even a new subclass that could help with those kinds of missions.

Now, obviously there'd have to be analogs for Hunters and Titans (maybe be one of Lord Shaxx special assault Titans?). I just think it would be cool to have story elements that differentiate between the seperate classes. When I chose warlock, I had hopes of deciphering age old texts and dusty tomes to reveal their secrets lost to time. While none of that is in the current iteration of the game, what do you think about the idea for the future?

The Hidden

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Wednesday, December 10, 2014, 20:22 (3447 days ago) @ Chewbaccawakka

So a I was reading Eris Morns Grimoire card, and it mentions that she's one of Ikora Reys Hidden...
As a warlock, I can't help but think it'd be super sweet to be able to eventually become one of the Hidden. There could be special missions only available to warlocks, emphasizing stealth and misdirection, maybe even a new subclass that could help with those kinds of missions.

Now, obviously there'd have to be analogs for Hunters and Titans (maybe be one of Lord Shaxx special assault Titans?). I just think it would be cool to have story elements that differentiate between the seperate classes. When I chose warlock, I had hopes of deciphering age old texts and dusty tomes to reveal their secrets lost to time. While none of that is in the current iteration of the game, what do you think about the idea for the future?

I think that's an awesome idea, for all classes as you propose. Would definitely add some depth to the personalization of your Guardian, in a fun and interesting way. :)

Maybe put the Hunters on some long-drawn-out HUNTING expedition? Make them live up to their moniker! :)

What if there were class-specific missions, or strikes? (Dare I suggest a far-future class-specific Raid?) I don't know what exactly, off the top of my head, would make them rewarding as a class-specific activity, but it's an interesting idea to me at least.

Is there anything along these lines in other Raids/Strikes in other games? I ask out of sheer ignorance... ;)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread