Ritual of Sacrifice - Quest Finale *VID* (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, December 12, 2014, 10:04 (3433 days ago)

Doing a series of bounties that culminate in an unexpected story mission? Yes please!

This could be a great way to roll out content... And if nothing else, the bounties leading up to it were great. Do more of this, Bungie.

Anyway, I decided to record my run through it, since many people might miss this, given that you have to do a series of oddly (and satisfyingly) specific quests (Solar fusion rifle Thrall kills, Melee kills on Cursed Thralls), and there's no indication of it being replayable.

Ritual of Sacrifice - Quest Finale *VID*

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, December 12, 2014, 10:46 (3433 days ago) @ Korny

They way she told me 'REMEMBER TO BRING ME THE EYES" creeped me out. I really don't like her. Why am I doing what she says again?

Ritual of Sacrifice - Quest Finale *VID*

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, December 12, 2014, 11:04 (3433 days ago) @ Cody Miller

They way she told me 'REMEMBER TO BRING ME THE EYES" creeped me out. I really don't like her. Why am I doing what she says again?

Same reason you do what Crazy Dave tells you to do in PvZ... Because he's CRAAAZZZZYYYYY!!!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread