The cheese is back (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, December 12, 2014, 10:56 (3433 days ago)

I'm impressed as to people's ability to cheese what seems uncheesable. It's not as cheesey as pushing Atheon off, but it's definitely unexpected.

Spoiler:

If you have someone die right before Crota's shield goes down, Crota will summon the oversoul and stay in that pose allowing the sword bearer to get in tons and tons of hits. It only takes two rounds this way :-p

The real endgame is finding the cheese...

by sorahn ⌂, Friday, December 12, 2014, 11:28 (3433 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Who moved my cheese?

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Friday, December 12, 2014, 11:40 (3433 days ago) @ sorahn

- No text -

Where did this 'cheese' word come from, anyway?

by RC ⌂, UK, Friday, December 12, 2014, 12:29 (3433 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Back in my day, there were tricks and glitches. Occasionally exploits. No dairy products in sight.

by GrizzNKev, Down the street from Microsoft, Friday, December 12, 2014, 12:52 (3433 days ago) @ RC

From my... research:

"A term coined by RTS gamers when a player uses non ordinary measures, often considered cheap tactics, to win the game early."

I always assumed…

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Friday, December 12, 2014, 13:22 (3433 days ago) @ RC

…it was because it was a "cheesy" way to defeat a boss/encounter.

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, December 12, 2014, 15:09 (3433 days ago) @ RC

Because it is so easy it is nigh cheating? As in, ch-easy

Warm up the grill

by Raflection, Friday, December 12, 2014, 15:46 (3433 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Bungie is frantically buying loafs of bread to make enough toast for all this cheese

even worse cheese

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Monday, December 15, 2014, 07:22 (3430 days ago) @ Cody Miller

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRqAZ6THzug&feature=youtu.be

Fireteam leader leaves while crota is down, he will never get back up. just wait for that person to rejoin before you kill him.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread