Is the Necrochasm the new Mythoclast? (Destiny)

by petetheduck, Friday, December 12, 2014, 12:34 (3433 days ago)

- No text -

Black Hammer is the new Icebreaker

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, December 12, 2014, 13:21 (3433 days ago) @ petetheduck

RIP Icebreaker.

Black Hammer: as much impact, more stable (with a perfect balance upgrade even), not an exotic, solar damage and landing three precision shots in a row refills your mag, so it even has the ammo regen ability (which is even better on bosses than the way Icebreaker's works). AND it does bonus damage to Hive majors. That is useful even outside the raid.

Holy Shit, I want one so bad.

Black Hammer is the new Icebreaker

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, December 12, 2014, 13:26 (3433 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Holy crap! Is it available for sale? Or only through drops?

Never Stop Firing

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, December 12, 2014, 13:30 (3433 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY
edited by Cody Miller, Friday, December 12, 2014, 13:41

Holy crap! Is it available for sale? Or only through drops?

It's a raid weapon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDCRA_x59d8

Never Stop Firing

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, December 12, 2014, 15:39 (3433 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Oh. My. God.

Imagine what I could do with that from my perch in the Templar's Well :D

When are the Flawless Raiders going to be ready to do a late night run through Crota's End? Think we could squeeze one in this week?

Never Stop Firing

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, December 12, 2014, 15:47 (3433 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Oh. My. God.

Imagine what I could do with that from my perch in the Templar's Well :D

When are the Flawless Raiders going to be ready to do a late night run through Crota's End? Think we could squeeze one in this week?

We have to beat it first. Which we are going to do tonight. Have you played it yet? I can't imagine we wouldn't help you get through it before the reset.

Never Stop Firing

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, December 12, 2014, 15:50 (3433 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Nope. Was hoping to hit 31 first. I think I've got the gear to do it now... just need to level it up. I'd love to give it a shot before the reset.

Never Stop Firing

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, December 12, 2014, 15:52 (3433 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Nope. Was hoping to hit 31 first. I think I've got the gear to do it now... just need to level it up. I'd love to give it a shot before the reset.

Yeah man. I've got the gear for 31 but need to level it up. Let's see what we can do to run it with you.

Never Stop Firing

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, December 12, 2014, 15:57 (3433 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Cool. I need to try and sneak in a VoG hard run, too. Need the materials lol

Never Stop Firing

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, December 12, 2014, 16:00 (3433 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Cool. I need to try and sneak in a VoG hard run, too. Need the materials lol

I can do that with my alternate Hunter for sure whenever it is you run that. I am imagining my 331 Gjallarhorn on all those unsuspecting gatekeepers.

Short answer = yes

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Friday, December 12, 2014, 13:31 (3433 days ago) @ petetheduck

Thoughts on the process (Minor spoiler)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Saturday, December 13, 2014, 08:04 (3432 days ago) @ petetheduck

Something interesting about the way you get the Necrochasm is that you upgrade it from a common item, to a rare, to an exotic. If I find the legendary good enough it would actually be tempting to keep it (or at least one of the ones I get if I get more than one) as a legendary gun. That way I can use it and an exotic item too.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread