DBO Raid group, we gonna finish Crota tonight? (Destiny)

by Spec ops Grunt @, Broklahoma, Friday, December 12, 2014, 18:06 (3433 days ago)

I'm ready.

In the meantime if anyone wants to I need to do the nightfall and the weekly.

DBO Raid group, we gonna finish Crota tonight?

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Friday, December 12, 2014, 18:43 (3433 days ago) @ Spec ops Grunt

I could probably be on in about an hour and a half or two hours... But I think we've been talking more about trying to get the team together on Monday night to finish it.

Yeah monday is fine. I was just unsure whats going on

by Spec ops Grunt @, Broklahoma, Friday, December 12, 2014, 19:03 (3433 days ago) @ Speedracer513

- No text -

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, December 12, 2014, 21:02 (3433 days ago) @ Speedracer513

I could probably be on in about an hour and a half or two hours... But I think we've been talking more about trying to get the team together on Monday night to finish it.

Korny and Sammy are MIA, so monday it is. Maybe Sunday night.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, December 13, 2014, 00:22 (3433 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Sorry, Christmas dinners and job land have had us away from Destiny...
We should be good tomorrow.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, December 13, 2014, 01:43 (3432 days ago) @ Korny

Sorry, Christmas dinners and job land have had us away from Destiny...
We should be good tomorrow.

Meaning Sunday night? I can do that, and I'll be 31 by then.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, December 13, 2014, 03:31 (3432 days ago) @ Cody Miller

What's taking you so long? ;)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, December 13, 2014, 09:48 (3432 days ago) @ Korny
edited by Cody Miller, Saturday, December 13, 2014, 09:52

What's taking you so long? ;)

Tons of awesome things in real life. That and the fact I have 182 glimmer and can't upgrade my nodes.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, December 13, 2014, 16:40 (3432 days ago) @ Spec ops Grunt

I'm ready.

In the meantime if anyone wants to I need to do the nightfall and the weekly.

I'm level 31 finally.

What time tomorrow night is good?

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, December 13, 2014, 18:46 (3432 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Would anyone want to do a late night VoG hard mode run tonight?

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Saturday, December 13, 2014, 18:49 (3432 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Sure. There's a mythoclast-shaped hole in my collections of Exotics.

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Monday, December 15, 2014, 09:46 (3430 days ago) @ Spec ops Grunt

I just talked with Cody and, assuming the rest of you are available, we're a 'go' for trying to finish Crota tonight. 9:30 EST work for everybody?

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread