Crota Hard Confirmed level 33 (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 11:53 (3425 days ago)

Go to your bnet page and click advisors. Corta hard is listed as 33.

The question remains whether 32 is the cap, and hard mode be hard no matter what, or if you will be able to hit 33 somehow.

Crota Hard Confirmed level 33

by Spec ops Grunt @, Broklahoma, Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 12:21 (3425 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Dear god I hope it doesn't scale up to 35 as you progress through it

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 12:28 (3425 days ago) @ Spec ops Grunt

Dear god I hope it doesn't scale up to 35 as you progress through it

2 levels below Crota is damn near impossible to kill him before engrage. 3 below? That would be madness. Right now to kill him on normal as a 30 you need to have your team spawn orbs every time so you can use your sword super on both downs, and even then it's super tight.

I am betting it is like the Vault, where everything is max level throughout.

by digital_ronin, Thursday, December 18, 2014, 08:56 (3424 days ago) @ Cody Miller

If everything is above the level cap, this seems to be a poor and arbitrary way of making the raid hard.

Maybe I'll just wait until the next expansion comes out and I can buy level 33 armor from the Vanguard. ;)

You mean when they raise the Hard level to 36? ;p

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, December 18, 2014, 09:04 (3424 days ago) @ digital_ronin

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread