Look to the trees! (Destiny)

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 12:40 (3424 days ago)

I think I was being haunted the other night. While playing the Archive mission, I found a Ghost up on the branches of a tree in the N/Gen branch, before you get to the actual Archive itself. For some reason, I had never thought of looking in the branches of trees before. Another mission or two on Venus and a Patrol on Mars later, I had about six or seven Ghosts in my arms, either from trees or just looking up all the time.

At one point, I was hopping up and down on some branches declaring there was nothing there when Ragashingo told me to look down. There was one in the roots!

Obviously you can go look up their locations, but I've been just keeping an eye out while I've been playing and only have a few left now to find. Thought it was interesting. (If not, ignore me, move along, nothing to see here.)

Look to the trees!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 12:53 (3424 days ago) @ Leviathan

I think I was being haunted the other night. While playing the Archive mission, I found a Ghost up on the branches of a tree in the N/Gen branch, before you get to the actual Archive itself. For some reason, I had never thought of looking in the branches of trees before. Another mission or two on Venus and a Patrol on Mars later, I had about six or seven Ghosts in my arms, either from trees or just looking up all the time.

There are a couple I've found that are WAY up there, sometimes in places you're surprised you can even go.

Look to the trees!

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 12:55 (3424 days ago) @ Xenos

There are a couple I've found that are WAY up there, sometimes in places you're surprised you can even go.

Hmmm... The only one lately I've found above where I thought there was going to be a barrier was in the Endless Steps area, above the hallway/valley leading out of the research station to the first portal.

I'll take some cryptic hints at others, though. :P

Look to the trees!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 12:57 (3424 days ago) @ Leviathan

I'll take some cryptic hints at others, though. :P

In the Hellmouth on the way to kill Crota's soul (but it's a pre-DLC ghost).

there's 3 in the new rasputin mission

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 13:00 (3424 days ago) @ Xenos

4 if you count one on the way to the door

there's 3 in the new rasputin mission

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 13:21 (3424 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

I've found the three, I believe - I'll have to keep an eye out for this other one!

Three more in The Wakening mission

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 14:48 (3424 days ago) @ Leviathan

1 down, 2 up ;-)

Look to the trees!

by Mariachi @, Kentucky, Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 13:53 (3424 days ago) @ Leviathan

I found this awesome site through reddit.

http://destinyghosthunter.net

You can input your gamertag and it will tell you which ghosts you have and haven't gotten yet and they have youtube guides for all the ghosts.

Nice.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 14:07 (3424 days ago) @ Mariachi

- No text -

Nice

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 14:18 (3424 days ago) @ Mariachi

Even if you don't use this to show you where they are, at least you know which ones you are missing. I thought I already grabbed all 4 in the tower, but apparently I'm missing the special event one!

Nice

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 14:42 (3424 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

Nice timing, you should be able to get to it right now.

Awesome! Definite bookmark.

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 15:34 (3424 days ago) @ Mariachi

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread