Well that was close… *Crota SP* (Destiny)

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Thursday, December 18, 2014, 01:28 (3416 days ago)

I don't think this pass on Ir Yût's Liturgy of Ruin could have been any closer…

That reload at 0:04 was brutal… and then the clock stopped updating for 3 seconds!

Watching it now, I'm appalled at my lack of precision shots against her, but in the moment things were so crazy that I was just happy to be landing anything on her.

Well that was close… *Crota SP*

by Raflection, Thursday, December 18, 2014, 04:17 (3416 days ago) @ Beorn

Damn that was close!
The knights to your left would of been grinning with joy when they saw the timer then, when you killed her and revived the other gaurdian they're like OH SHI-

by DreadPirateWes, Thursday, December 18, 2014, 13:23 (3416 days ago) @ Beorn

Jumping around with my VoC just wasn't putting much damage into her, so I decided I'd better snipe for damage and risk death. You can see my purple streaks hitting her at an upward angle. Phew, that was close!

Side Note: How'd our teammate get up on top the side of that room? That seems like the only safe(ish) spot.

by Zero @, Florida, Thursday, December 18, 2014, 13:43 (3416 days ago) @ DreadPirateWes

There's a ledge above both of the doors in that room that you can stand on to be relatively safe for the time it takes to kill her.

by DreadPirateWes, Thursday, December 18, 2014, 16:03 (3416 days ago) @ Zero

There's a ledge above both of the doors in that room that you can stand on to be relatively safe for the time it takes to kill her.

Noted for next week!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread