DBO 360 Crota Raid Continue Tonight? (Recruitment)

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Thursday, December 18, 2014, 08:40 (3415 days ago)

Chaos was interested in giving it another shot, so those of you who gave it a shot with us the first time, let me know if you're interested. If you can't make it let me know so we can get some fresh meat in the grinder.

I'm available starting around 5pm PST.

DBO 360 Crota Raid Continue Tonight?

by bluerunner @, Music City, Thursday, December 18, 2014, 08:53 (3415 days ago) @ iconicbanana

Don't know my schedule, but if you see me and need another person shoot me an invite.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Thursday, December 18, 2014, 08:54 (3415 days ago) @ bluerunner

Don't know my schedule, but if you see me and need another person shoot me an invite.

You and Phisto need to get off your xthrones and get back into some Crucible with me some time ;)

by bluerunner @, Music City, Thursday, December 18, 2014, 09:02 (3415 days ago) @ iconicbanana

I go back and forth. Have to play 360 with Lil' Blue.

I might be late

by Lawnmower172, Thursday, December 18, 2014, 10:22 (3415 days ago) @ iconicbanana

Around 6 or 6:30 PST. If I'm on, im up for it!

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Thursday, December 18, 2014, 10:24 (3415 days ago) @ iconicbanana

I might be available for to help out, but if my friend gets online to play I'm gonna help him with starting his first character. I haven't done any of the crota raid yet though.

yakaman available ~6 PST to 8 PST

by yakaman, Thursday, December 18, 2014, 10:28 (3415 days ago) @ iconicbanana

...which (if I'm not mistaken) is ~8 to 10 CST.

By ~6 PST, I mean +/- 10 minutes.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, December 18, 2014, 10:45 (3415 days ago) @ iconicbanana

I'll see if I can help later on.

No.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, December 18, 2014, 12:20 (3415 days ago) @ iconicbanana

1. Today is a crappy day. Many things have gone wrong. And I'm sick. I think I'd get frustrated too easily right now.
2. I'm not sure how it looked on y'all's end but I felt like I was getting my ass kicked by being under level. I don't intend to try again until I'm a level 31. I've got the armor in place, just have to level it.

It was fun playing with everyone though. I think we may have been one of the fastest DBO groups to correctly figure out the totem bridge. And, it was awesome getting to make a deciding difference with my blinding Ward of Dawn at the end of the dark run... once I stopped falling into holes. :p

Go beat the jerk for me and remind him that the sword he's using is his backup since we disappeared his original! :)

No.

by yakaman, Thursday, December 18, 2014, 13:49 (3415 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I think I'd get frustrated too easily right now.

You're like the most reasonable person around here. This can't be true.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread