PS4 Crota Raid tonight 9:00 MST, need 2 (Recruitment)

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Thursday, December 18, 2014, 16:05 (3388 days ago)
edited by dogcow, Thursday, December 18, 2014, 16:09

I have a group of 4 who will be running Crota tonight and would prefer to run with some DBO peeps instead of randoms from some LFG site. A couple of us have been *BO lurkers since before the Cortana letters so we definitely feel a connection with the *BO community.

We have a 31, 30, & a couple 29s. A couple of us have flirted with the new raid, but haven't done more than get the 1st chest, so we're pretty much Crota Chaste, but definitely not VoG Virgins. We also like to keep the language pretty clean.

Let me know if you're interested. I'll try & give priority to those who haven't had a chance to run the raid with anyone, but would certainly welcome those who have run it before.

PS4 Crota Raid tonight 9:00 MST, need 2

by HavokBlue, California, Thursday, December 18, 2014, 16:13 (3388 days ago) @ dogcow

You're gonna have a really rough time with 29s.

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Thursday, December 18, 2014, 16:29 (3388 days ago) @ HavokBlue

Yeah, I'm expecting it to be rough, I'm not expecting that we'll beat it tonight, but looking to have some fun trying it out instead.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, December 18, 2014, 18:58 (3388 days ago) @ dogcow

I have a group of 4 who will be running Crota tonight and would prefer to run with some DBO peeps instead of randoms from some LFG site. A couple of us have been *BO lurkers since before the Cortana letters so we definitely feel a connection with the *BO community.

We have a 31, 30, & a couple 29s. A couple of us have flirted with the new raid, but haven't done more than get the 1st chest, so we're pretty much Crota Chaste, but definitely not VoG Virgins. We also like to keep the language pretty clean.

Let me know if you're interested. I'll try & give priority to those who haven't had a chance to run the raid with anyone, but would certainly welcome those who have run it before.

I'll be interested, but those 29s had better be 30s by the end :-p They will be attacking enemies 3 levels above them by the end.

by telemachus, Friday, December 19, 2014, 08:59 (3387 days ago) @ dogcow

Were you guys successful? I can only catch an hour or two at most until the next couple weekend. Maybe next weekend.

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Friday, December 19, 2014, 09:22 (3387 days ago) @ telemachus

We ended up only having 3 due to illness (would have been 4 with cody), so instead of trying to scratch up a group last minute we decided to take one of the 29s through Eris' story. We will likely be trying to get a group together again for next Tuesday, maybe Thursday.

by telemachus, Friday, December 19, 2014, 13:46 (3387 days ago) @ dogcow

I might actually be able to join you then! I see you on the DBO list, I'll send you a friend request.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread