What I'd like to see in Destiny 2 (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, December 18, 2014, 16:11 (3415 days ago)

What I'd like to see in Destiny 2

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Thursday, December 18, 2014, 16:19 (3415 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I definitely agree about the raids. They need to have one to conclude each major event and or planet. However, don't force players to grind endlessly to get to them. That's some bullshit that keeps a lot of casual players from experiencing one of Destiny's redeeming components. Almost everything that leads up to unlocking the next raid should allow them to undertake it. I loved the Vault of Glass, but having to grind even more to merely unlock Crota's End or the next raid is not going to happen. Ever. I've put a lot of time into Destiny, but I'm not going to grind across the same missions for another year just to play some new content for a couple hours.

Music

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, December 19, 2014, 12:26 (3414 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I think the music is going to be the most interesting change that we know is coming. Let's hope it's as great as always.

Music

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, December 19, 2014, 21:01 (3414 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I think the music is going to be the most interesting change that we know is coming. Let's hope it's as great as always.

I'm really curious to see how that turns out, too. I wonder if Bungie will bring in someone new to work along side Salvatore and C Paul Johnson.

What I'd like to see in Destiny 2

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Saturday, December 20, 2014, 18:10 (3413 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Something that I would like to see but have never seen anybody mention is to have better integration between the groups and guilds on bungie.net and the game itself. I should be able to see when people in a group that I'm in are online from screens in the game.

Matchmaking should favour: friends, guild, clan members

by scarab @, Sunday, December 21, 2014, 01:03 (3413 days ago) @ Vortech

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread